Reviews for Tryst in Wave
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 2 . 2/14
The plot thickens D:
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 2/14
Honestly, this is well written and I never would've thought of Inari and Konohamaru as a couple. Though, it does seem to mix well. Also, I must say that your writing is very nice. I'm going to keep reading. :)
NagasakiHiroshi chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
kyaaaa!

cute! lovely! and a bit sad(would be nice to see Konohamaru together with Inari for a longer time)

As allways your perfect mix of romance and action, great! You maked me remember my first expirience and my big love x3

Thnak you for sharing it was really a joy to read it _-
Mantinas chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
You really do well. I don't forsee this continuing for long, but there is hope for them yet.
shmoo chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Aww, and they all live happily ever after... but Konohamaru is seperated from Inari nooo! I really enjoyed reading this story, the writing was solid, setting was great and character/relationship development was top-notch. The worst part about the story is that it has to end *sighs*.

Well Small Fox, i'm impressed with your writing - as usual. I really think you should do more writing with more mature characters (mid-teen and up ish) becuase I found this story a lot more engaging than some of your other writing :)

Currently reading through your story list, looking for another fic to sink my teeth into,

shmoo chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
The little Kono/Inari drama at the start was refreshing but ohno, Inari is not injured, no way! :L You cant hurt little victim Inari!

I'm not looking forward to the next chapter - the last chapter. I dont want the story to end it'll be so sad!

Even more brilliant writing Small Fox,

shmoo chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
heh, this chapter was a bit more humerous than the others :L Still loving the story and the KonoInari-ness, but the mission is coming to an end, noo! *sobs*

More good stuff Small Fox,

shmoo chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Bad Kisho *Shakes head*. More high quality writing! *High fives Small Fox*. I'm liking this story even more now, Inari almost made me drool _

Gotta keep reading,

shmoo chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I really like this chapter, I hope the rest is just as good. The english is solid and I like the fact that the characters seem mature-ish. You made the characters seem real and added your own flavour to the story - the makings of a great story.

Continuing to read,

Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Nice...I like this more than the narukono
Ruelae chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Sad that it came to an end. The ending seemed to fit, it's not like they could have gone forever, right? I was scared Inari was going to die for a sec but he came out all good. xP The Naruto thing at the end caught me by surprise, I thought it was all Moegi's doing. The spelling and punctuation is super awesome, I couldn't do better. xD
Werewolf of Fire chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Okay, let me get this off my chest before I say anything else: OMG YOU'RE WRITING KONOHAMARUINARI. THEY'RE LIKE, ONE OF MY OTPS FOR THIS FANDOM. CAN WE GET MARRIED NOW, PLEASE? OR SHOULD I JUST SEND YOU MY FIRST BORN?

*cough*

I like the set up so far. You've got a good handle on description, you're spelling's great and from what I've seen thus far the characters are pretty in character. Well done! I also appreciate how you have Moegi and Udon together. I think it just goes to show that even 'unattractive' people can find someone.

The only thing I'm worried about is that you'll make Konohamaru and Inari's relationship move too fast. I mean - not that I'm not completely thrilled that they're going out - but it seemed a bit out of the blue, you know?

Either way, I'm enjoying this thus far. Please continue and know I await the next chapter impatiently

- Woffy
geetac chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
I like the chapter.
geetac chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I enjoyed reading the beginning chapter and would like more of it.
Nikorasu Za Shugotenshi chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
yay, iv been witing on this story, cant wait for the next chapter