Reviews for Both Sides Now
rezmutt chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
whoa, well that took me by surprise. i did not expect them to be already married.
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aww the end was so cute! I loved the little twist revelation of their marriage. Up until that point, it seemed like it could have been an episode. :) And the idea that searching for shapes in the clouds might upset someone like Teyla never occurred to me, so that was delightful.

One bit of advice I can offer is with the action scenes. I've learned from others that the best way to convey quick actions is to leave out words like "quick" and "suddenly" and write in short, clear sentences. Every action doesn't have to be described, and longer descriptions lose the momentum you want to build with an action scene. I just thought I'd pass that little bit of advice along because I think it's helped me. :)

Great story!
Born to Fire chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was nicely done
domina tempore chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aw! Um, favorite! :D Seriously, I loved this so much. The best story for me, whether it's happy or sad or angry or *whatever*, is the story that makes me *feel*. And this one made me feel... well, alternatingly, happy, sad, a little angry, emotional, hopeful, sympathetic... the list goes on and on. I love this, completely. Thank you for this beautifully written fic!

jewel