Reviews for The Price of a Life
Mustafa123 chapter 13 . 1/4
What happened to scouts honour?
MasenkoX chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
So... I guess we don't get an epilouge? *sad face* I like this story though.
MasenkoX chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Ok that little thing where Goku and Buu were having a food competition was hilarious. And the chapter title was super accurate too, but I bet it;s actually Turles or something like that.
innocentsmilehehe chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Sssoooooo coooooool,
greeeaaat
yyyyooooouuuu aaaaaaareeeeeee CCCOOOOOOOOL
jwootan02 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
brilliant.
jwootan02 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I love that he's like, forget high school! and goes all out on mercenary tao! most fanfics try so hard to keep gohan's identity hidden... this is awesome so far! i'm excited to keep reading.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
I'm still here! :) and I still love it! :D You are awesome!
Shinen no Hikari chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
don't forget buu he changed too. as for scouts honor i'm a boy scout and i don't think i've ever used the phrase. also don't you think it'd be hard for shenron to bring back the people killed by tao since he's already brought everyone on earth back to life once?
AChangeofLens chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Aww i'm sad it's over but thanks so much for the awesome read! I really love your writing style and how you do the fight scenes. ) And I enjoyed the ending - can't wait to see what happens in your other stories! Good luck!
GohanSSJ2x chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
GREAT STORY
Razamataz22 chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
yay, I get a mention. good explanation on the elixar of power, wih every strength there is a weakness
GohanSSJ2x chapter 12 . 5/4/2010
dude ur such a badazz this story is awesome
ShadowDancerLei chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
Writer's block. Happens to the best of us. _
I'm glad that you came out with another chapter! It was a very good one, by the way.
Flamelord99 chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
So will Videl actually get killed or will someone save her?
Prats 'R' Us chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
Wow! an update! Great chapter, Goku! don't underestimate your enemy! And Gohan Gohan Gohan...*sigh* like father like son.
Update soon please.

Oh man if Videl gets hurt, Cryptus is screwed, Gohan will rip him apart!