Reviews for Plate Tectonics
Attached Fan xD chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Am I the only one that kind of finds it funny that the last sentence has the the word 'end' in it then after its says END xD... Yeah you probably don't get it.
But I really liked it,was filled with detail but not too right.
Arlaikeeno chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
You really have to do something about your endings, or, rather, the lack of them. Practically all your stories read like a sequence of emotions that you don't know how to continue beyond the angst. Quite irritating.
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 12/30/2011

seriously spectacular. the angst *rolls in it* was soooooo good.

the very end had to be my favourite part - with merlin comparing the bond between him and arthur and the other formed between he and mordred was perfect. i loved how mordred got under his skin and how he hates and loves that at the same time and how he knows that he can't fully be with arthur now that he's experienced being with another person who has magic.

ugh. perfection.

*rolls in the angst* seriously loved the angst and the triangle you created. beautifully done.
Lekigila chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Why is it when I come to a story worth reading it come to a short end?
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Objectively, the plot was wonderful. At the end of the story, I understand why you titled this story as such.

Subjectively, it's pretty sad that Merlin's rape will only be the knowledge between him and Mordred. The downfall of their love. Rape victims shouldn't think that way but then how can Arthur know?

Anywya, wonderful job in this story. C:
The 11th Doctor's Mermaid Sam chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
oohh I like how you link the last line back to the episode title D that's clever

Nice story, D I've only just started watching Merlin because my friend made me, but boy am I glad? D
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
poor merlin...
littlemissgooddy2shoesme chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Well written, sequal?
Maddie and Lorna chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Excellence! Are you going to continue and have Mordred follow through with his promise? Oh I do hope you will.

- 3 Mads.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
So good... but poor Merlin and Arthur ;-; EVIL MORDRED! anyways, love!