Reviews for Headache
XlariS chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
How do you give a piggy back ride to a girl wearing a long dress?
LexieDragomire chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It is awsome :D
narutolover39 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
oh my god this is such a great/fluffy/cute/adorable story! And i love your writing! it makes me wanna go watch the series that you've written about that i dont know about! YOu gotta write more like this because it was just so perfect, that the only way it could possibly get any better is it could be longer! T_T i hate finishing stories cause i never want them to end. Hope you write more allenXlenalee fic liek this!~~~ 3
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
It was very cute and very sweet. *happy sigh*
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 4/30/2010

molotovmullet chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
this is GOOD!

:D

wonderful fluff.

Allen seems really nice. It's sickening to read fics where Allen's ALWAYS awkward, or shy about Lenalee.

Thank you for the change! (:
ButterflyBroken chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
GWEE~! I love it! 3 Please, write more...I think I'm actually addicted to this...
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I can't get enough by this. I want more! It was so cute! Please write more if you may. Keep writing! XD
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was a great sequel! I didn't know Lenalee was Chinese! XD And since I was in such a perverted mood today after talking to LunaDance506 about Yullen, I kept thinking the worst things when she jumped on his back and he was holding onto her legs. XDXDXD Don't mind me! You've always known I'm a pervert at heart!

Anyway, screwing my ridiculous perverted thoughts, it was adorable and fluffy as always! And yeah. You're last sentences are always so corny! I hate to say it but its true! XDXC I really don't care though since the rest was just perfect. Again: scene from the friggin show! XD

Good job! Hope to see you on Halloween and that you'll get some sort of internet connection back soon. Good luck! Heart you!

~Sasukez~

Your Perverted Cousin! X3
waterlit chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
nice one hahahaha.

:DD
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Yay for fluff! Great sequal to Only One Bed.
nuudlemonsterheartAxL chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was a really cute sequel to a really cute fic. I really loved this one. Your descriptions are very good, I could imagine the scene as if it were in the anime or manga. o.0 Good job!
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I found this really cute. I love how you kept them in character and yet still managed to get fluff in. _ It's very good.