Reviews for But Daddy, he is so red !
Ombeuh-Line chapter 1 . 2/15
Oh god ! That's sooo cute :O *.*
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
aww so sweet!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Such a sweet story! I can so imagine that being Dean's first reaction to little baby Sam.

Great job!

blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was adorable, really. Great job! You've inspired me to write my own first meeting as well. I hope I can make it as cute as yours.

I really liked Dean's reaction, how he was "more interested in the balloon". I think it's just a perfect reaction because at that age, I'm not truly certain if any kid would understand what it meant to have another child come into their home. I think you got Lil!Dean perfectly and even as a baby, Sammy is ever so cute. And I really liked John and Mary. They're so cuddly together and it's nice to see some fanfiction that show that )

Anyway, again, great job and keep up the good work! I don't really have any critique on this.

- Emcy
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was cute. Great job!
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
aw that was to cute!
marinawings chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
this is such a beautiful little fic. definitely hurrah for dean and his big bright green eyes! that makes me smile. i love this sweet little peek into the past of the winchesters. they all seem very in character-even little dean and baby sam. this is very adorable.
hachoo chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aw... totally adorable.

"“If I had said the same thing I would have slept on the couch for the next month but with Dean, you think it’s cute!” John protested this night."

Haha... poor John. And of course, a 4 year old Dean was adorable with his big bright green eyes... and asking for a puppy instead of Sam.

Hurrah for Dean's smile! Great fic :D