Reviews for Victim of a Teenage Nobody
Emma1234567 chapter 29 . 12/10/2017
please finish the story I've been reading your for the past couple of weeks starting from the beginning to end and your the second writer I've done this and all your story are great and you problem forgot about this story but please finish it it's truly amazing and so is you writing please and thank you
-E
Jadeeeee chapter 29 . 4/23/2017
I know you're still active in this sight. You are the best fanfiction writer out here, and you are definitely good enough to be published. But please please please finish this, it would honestly mean so much to me it's not even funny. Please
-J
vampwolf75 chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
please finish the story.. .PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...I'M DYING TO KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ...PRETTY PLEEE├łASEEEEE
meenu goyal chapter 29 . 7/17/2016
Waiting for next chapter pls update fast.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/9/2016
Cow! You didn't finish! Wtf!? Why even bother
Guest chapter 29 . 4/5/2016
Is there any point in me making your story a favourite, it's so rare anyone finishes a flipping story! I was so into it too, very disappointed reader
craycray3 chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
NOOOOO YOU HAVENT UPDATED FOR 6 YEARS HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS OMG AMAZING WRITING BUT NOOOOOOO WHHHHYYYYY MUST YOU NOT UPDATE BUT THERE IS STILL TIME PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE thanks ;)
Josephine chapter 29 . 4/16/2015
MORE MORE it so awesome!
ClaceLover08 chapter 29 . 3/19/2015
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
Sarah chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
keep writing I need to know what happens I can't hide it this story has me addicted and plagued with curiosity of coming with the more I read of your story the better my vocabulary improves,my writing improves,my speech improve,and my music play list thank you for your writing.
Sarah chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Very funny I figured Edward would walk in on her in a towel not her bra and embarrassing the guy you are falling for seeing you in barley anything.
Sarah chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Awesome so far can't wait to read more!
Sarah chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
love chapter
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Loving the story so far!
Sarah chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I think the first proper chapter was I love that your not stupid enough to spoil anything for the story so writing.I love how you had Edward be the one to save her from the 4 what will Emmett's response to Bella almost raped be?Will Bella tell Emmett?I can't wait to find out!
1,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »