Reviews for Walks in the Garden
irelandk chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Really nice. A 17 yr old son who wants to follow in both of his father's footsteps. Life goes on and it has been good to our three favorite people.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was really cute. Alice is a wonderful person, but she does tend to get carried away. A lot.
ckcpurple chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Dadsper and Dadward...I LOVE IT! So perfectly appropo. I can't say I would be thrilled if my son wanted to enter the military but he is going to be an adult so it is his decision. I love this glimpse into their future. Thank you very much!
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
MMMMMMM, Jasper fantasy about Edward...me likey! As much as I like a good lemon though, my favorite part had to be when Jasper choked on his coffee after Alice so eloquently pointed out that he and Edward had the same looks on their face. PRICELESS!
sessahhh chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I love the grown-up Anthony. Very cool outtake. I like how we get a little insight into E/J/B's life. Nothing too crazy, very everyday normal partners. Good job!
ainsleyhayes chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
This was so great! I loved this look into their future. Tony is really a great character - you can really see the influence of his parents, plus hints of the individual. Also, the comfort and ease between these three is absolutely perfect. The glimpse of their everyday routine is such an awesome snapshot into their lives.

Thank you so much for writing this! You went above and beyond the call of duty, here. I couldn't be happier! Off to read the main piece now. Thanks again!
bbbluez chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Like the nicknames Dadsper and Dadward, fitting. He seems to have taken on traits from both of them.
lovedwardalways chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I love it was so excited to see them again. They are so cute together. I like the nicknames. Following in both dads footsteps is great.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
So good to see another chapter of one of my favourite stories. Anthony seems to be a credit to his parents. I loved the bit about not being able to hear Bella. My husband is always complaining that he can't hear what I say from the kitchen.

Happy Christmas BB.
KareBear1965 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Awesome girl...

Hugs
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
qhh this is great like the 1st 40 chapters when it was just jasper and Edward that was perfection
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Just what my morning needed - a little time with Jasper in the shower. Thanks for the quickie outtake.
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
oh my goodness! i didnt see this before. nice! "did you and edward work out together this morning?" snark ;)
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Very nice. I love how those two don't always say much to each other

they still communicate very effectively.