Reviews for The Deal
YadirySXEWWE chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I REALLY LOVE THIS
Icon HBK chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
Nooooo! You couldn't have done this to me! Please, please tell me you have the remaining chapter hidden somewhere in a hard-disk! God This was one of the most thrilling stories I've ever read since Misery! It's 7am and I haven't slept a wink! I've been reading since 4am and I couldn't let go of my phone. Please, I'll give you MY soul if you let me read through the entire last chapters! Please!
phoenix360 chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
You left it on such a cliffhanger! Please update soon! I want to know how this all turns out!
MishaMuse chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
I absolutely love this story. It's been stuck in my mind for months. I can't wait to see how the next chapter shapes up.
takers dark lover chapter 17 . 1/5/2011
OMG! I can't believe Matt did that. There must be something else they can do! Please hurry with next chapter I can't wai t see what happens!
NeroAnne chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
Damn, Azazel is one brilliant demon..

Taking Jeff's soul was the best damn thing he could have done to get Matt to react in such a manner..

Awe..

Hope he ends up well.

Loved it!
WraithRaider chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
Poor Jeff! Who's gonna deal with Azazel... Matt or Phil? I can't wait to see how this ends.
Rhiannamator chapter 17 . 12/31/2010
Welp, it seems Matt's fucked. Fucked fucked fucked. I honestly don't know how he could get out of this one. It's tough to outsmart a millennias-old demon. Taking Jeff was a stroke of genius. I'm on the edge of my seat here!
redsandman99 chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter!
MaggotAngel chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
That was kinda cool. The demon taking Jeff's soul. Update again soon, I want to see if Phil can stop Matt or if Matt's the next victim in order to save his brother.
MaggotAngel chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
Please update again soon. I started reading this fic and got hooked on it.

I wanna see if they defeat Azazel or if he's got a more sinister plan in mind.
takers dark lover chapter 16 . 11/17/2010
Did you really have toend it there? I mean REALLY! I sure hope there is an update soon. Please!
NeroAnne chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
XD! Love how the match went down. Both so stubborn.

Oooh, 0_o Jeff is not happy.

Awe...XD!

YES! Finally! Let them work together!

YES! Save Matteh!