Reviews for First Blush
Luneve chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I adore this story! It's incredibly well written and you do this pairing very well! Please continue!
MikariStar chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
It's very entertaining so far. You write Popuri well.
theatrelove123 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
This is lovely! I've always liked Popuri and Kai as a couple, but this is the first story I've read of them that's really enticed me. Like sugarapplesweet said in an earlier review, I find that I can very much relate to lots of the things that Popuri feels in this story. Please do continue with it :)!
Tozz chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
It's been a while since I've read any fan fic, and I was in the mood for something really good, and I knew that if I went to your profile I'd find it :)

When I really like a fic, I can never make my review say what I want. Okay, so. A lot of what Popuri says really resonates with me. It's all so realistic, to the point where it's almost uncomfortable, hahaha. But I really like that. It's a great feeling, a good kind of uncomfortable-ness.

I totally get procrastination and all that, so I don't want to plead for more or anything, but... I'll definitely be there when you post the next chapter. :)
pulchritudo in omnia chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
I didn't realize you updated! :D

You're still just as wonderful of a writer as I remember.

Cannot wait to see more.

Haha.
Brandersnatch chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
A new chapter! I've been checking this site a lot less lately but I always check to see if your stories are updated! Another lovely chapter and I love it of course. I can't wait for another (hopefully sooner) update!
Kit chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I frequently check to see if you've written any new stories, always passing this one since I'm not much of a Kai fan. But I decided to give it a shot seeing as I love all of your other stories ... and this turned out to be my absolute favorite.

I love how you portray Popuri. Most writers make her too stupid for her own good or make her far too serious. You found the perfect balance and managed to keep in her in character. And Kai? In this story, he could make any girl weak in the knees :D I find your characters so easy to relate to.

Please, please update soon. Because I don't think anyone who's come across this story can wait very long for another chapter.

Oh, and kudos for not making Rick the most obnoxious person in Mineral Town xD You've managed to do the impossible!
sugarapplesweet chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Why so adorable Popuri? My goodness...

I've got to say I love how sweet she is about the whole thing, yet at the same time, she's still very unsure. I especially liked how she tried to recreate the first kiss but make it better. :)

Write on, girl!

~ Peace and Love
SweetieLove chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
It's been a long time since my favorite writer (you) have updated a story now.

This was beautiful. How little Poppy's innocence towards love can be so confusing and yet something we all want to grasp, eh? I really like how you write this, how you portray the growing up part of Popuri and not the childish one often portrayed in most stories. :)

Keep updating please! :)

~ Peace Out
Tefalie chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Wonderful chapter! I'm really enjoying how the story is so far~

Can't wait for the next one, you're doing great!
RabbitArchangel chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Wow,it's interesting! Their interaction is just too cute~ Update soon.
Lorelei547 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
So, I know I read this before, and I know I reviewed the second chapter. What I don't know is why in the world I didn't review chapter three!

Haha, so I don't know when you're last review was but heres my little reminder that you have be awaiting chapter four, (:

I've decided that I really love how you've brought out these characters, and it has be squealing for the Popuri x Kai pairing, the reasons he likes her, her reactions. I can see it, and I do like your impression of Popuri.

I also love how you made Karen's character her wording the fact the all spent the festival together, and I'm really awaiting an overdue update! Haha, keep writing I love the dairy aspect and how you are telling the story please keep it up!

Tis it for now,

-Lorelei
KJ chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I'm really hungry so I won't bother you with a long review. Great story, I love the way you express the characters. The story is a little blurry right now, since Popuri hasn't gotten into the details of her past yet, but that's another thing that draws you in. Okay, okay, I'm going to go eat breakfast now (), but keep up with the story, it's really good!
ink-stained feathers chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
hahh, I always feel like I can really identify with the character when you write them. I'd never have thought I'd feel so close to popuri, especially with the "fear of affection" thing. maybe I'll grow up a little along with her during the course of the story, haha.

anyways, I'm curious to see how this story unfolds. you pretty much nailed the personalities of all the characters while still keeping it your own, so I've got no worries about that.

keep it up! :]
WildfireDreams chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Wow, just wow. You have everyone completely in character especially Popuri and I am dying to read more of this, and I can't wait to read you version of Jack. One question will Cliff and Ann be in this at any point? Main reason I ask is because they are my favorite couple in the game. So much so that I can never make Jack or Claire break them up.