Reviews for Origins Two: Unholy Alliance
gatebeliever chapter 2 . 3/25
Martin70, really really good story. Well written, got the canon down!

I would love more!
Andriabow chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Enjoying this new superb story in this series. But why did you have to knock off Amanda? I really like maybe she will play some part in the story down the line, otherworldly?
Great job, looking forward to more. Thanks
Dr. Sweetz chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
this is exelent. Please continue this story!
MalSer chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Great follow up to your Origins story, I just wish you'd written more! Hopefully you'll return to it someday. Thanks for writing your stories for us to enjoy.
CubsKing chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
This is a nice start to the follow up story. I'm very anxious to see where you take it from here.

If you're looking for a beta reader to help with ideas or sanding the rough edges, I'd be happy to help you!
QP chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Just read your 3 stories about Origins

too bad you stopped them, very interesting stories
nljfs chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
fun stuff... thanks for writing it...
Syphon01 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
I've just come across your stories in the last couple of days and I really like the Highlander cross overs.

About Senator Kinsey though I think is over played.

The immortals have enormous wealth and knowledge I doubt any politician would take a stance either for or against them.

Both sides would have enormous influence but taking a stance like this would be career destroying to any politician they would probably continue to preach to the mindless masses to get elected while trying to determine which side is likely to win.

There is nothing surer to destroy a political career then to upset enemies with the ability to throw billions of dollars against your campaigns not to mention pulling all the pollies dark skeletons out of the closest.

It is just too big a risk for them unless they are a second term president with nothing left to fear except impeachment.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You know, I wonder if the Mars facility could build a stargate? If it could, the SGC could relocate in essence and not be dependent on the idiots in DC. That being done, I would of course suggest stripping it to the walls...leaving nothing for the NID or rogue Watchers.

I like the way things are going. Comedy, angst, romance, intrigue, and more.
Alexander Ripley chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
You killed Amanda :( I am still trying to recover from the shock. But I am very intrigued. Especially how you will balance the power now that the Tauri have a rather huge advantage. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
tpx1 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
great new story in the series!

I hope you update soon!