Reviews for How To Write FanFiction
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Round of applause!
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Lol , it was supposed to get worse! I thought you were going to invert the joke and actually have it become worse as it went on, but your playing it straight. either way, I'm still grinning at this. "Beta notes"
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Before I even go on to chapter 2, I'm already lolling, so I wanted to say thanks for this. Do you know how ridiculous this is?! LOL Epic LOL.

Seriously. Ha. This is a proper joke. Thank you.
Siddharth64 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
how to publish? i have written it but how to upload?
heardtheowl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
ROFLMAO! Luckily, there are hardly any badfics in this fandom. Another reason why I love it so.
rikalynch chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
m! Champagne!

Another spelling mistake : It's "Axe."

but still, i'm laughing. (and stuuff.)
rikalynch chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
haha. I am laughing now!

but something slipped from the Beta.

it's spelled "Rifle."
494dwangel chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
gr8 result...keep going if you want wouldn't mind to know how to write humour as i ain't good at that...
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
YAY! :D lol

I like the line about a new definition of "just fine" LOL cracked me up

even though it was a small example-like story, I liked it :D lol

good job!
Noninone chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
What a good teaching experience!

Moi loved the story. And thank for explaining the children subject, it really confused me that much I didnt saw the real plot hole. lol

Yeah, it would be great if you keep going. Whatever, as long is no angst. Because even if I'll feel really tented to read because is you, I won't do it.

Cannot take that crap anymore. A least for a while...or till Dean and Sam start acting like true brothers again in SN. *Fucking knuckleheads*

*hugs and kisses for you*

Yohko B.
Eleri McCleod chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
A very unique and giggle worthy effort here. It's especially amusing as I was just talking to a friend of mine about how some fics are posted with only the minimum of editing effort, or worse, none at all. Thanks for the lesson. I appreciated seeing the evolution from the first "draft."

Keep writing!

Eleri
hachoo chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Loved this... very cool. I'll review two in one: the second chapter was so fleshed out from the first that I didn't actually realise they were the same till I was half way through! Love the random input of "evil ghosty", lol.

Third chapter was awesome. Cool that you took both Dean's POV as well as Kevin's... and the continuous theme of being a hero. :D

I'd be pretty interested in reading more...
enviousxbeauty chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Yay! Now I know how to write a fanfiction. And not sound like an idiot, but sound like you. lol. 0_o Just kidding. Great job!
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
LOL..."are you semi-okay?" LOL! nice!

wow...I'm sorry but I really hate the "they laughed it off" line...seriously...it annoys the poop outta me...lol I'm hoping you put that in there as a NO-NO cause...well, yeah..

okay, I'll quit complaining about that...LOL

btw...I love the "this is NOT second grade English" quote...cracked me up, even though it wasn't really part of the story... *giggles*

anyhoo...MUCH better than the first chapter! lol
Noninone chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
(The worst thing you could have done is taking the profinity filter. Just warning you)

Nope. I was speechlees because I couldnt figure out, what the fuck was this about?

But now maybe I get it. This is a story with teaching purpose?

Whatever. Its not important.

Plot Hole: If the fireman was being investigated for embezzlement, and he had a problem with the major...

Why the hell is he killing CHILDREN?

It doesnt have anything to do with it! NO SENSE AT ALL.

And if that isnt the GIANT plot hole, then somebody should check that shit out because I dont get it!

Yohko B.