Reviews for Baby Book
Monki-Neko chapter 66 . 7/12/2014
you know, I would just love to see how Grayson would react to watching "home alone", any of the movies, and how that would affect his behavior and how Spock and Nyota would deal with that.
IanLevitt chapter 100 . 10/15/2013
Gonna be honest here: when I first download this fanfic I didn't read it and wasn't planning to. But then I emptied out the ones I really didn't want to read and this was the second to last one left that I hadn't really started. It was AWESOME! Had my doubts about reading from a baby's POV, but you rocked it :)

I was wondering if I might be able to adapt this 'Baby Book' concept for a story in the Scandal verse?
Guest chapter 34 . 9/6/2013
Hahahaha that welcome home celebration ;)
SanSon23 chapter 100 . 8/19/2013
Why does Ny call Grayson 'little boy.' I assume it's a nickname for him, but it doesn't come across as such to me. After the first forty chapters I found myself getting annoyed that she called him "little boy" and not Grayson, or honey, or sweetie, or pumpkin, etc. something other then "little boy." With that being said, great story and I look forward to the squeal.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 100 . 8/7/2013
Such a wonderful story! I loved the inclusion of Sarek and Spock Prime! Just one question though...what was wrong with Nyota in the last few chapters? Someone mentioned Pon Farr but it would be Spock that was affected, not Nyota...Was it some kind of early pregnancy sickness?
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 83 . 8/7/2013
Spock riding a green giraffe on a merry-go-round. It's such a humorus image! Just one of the humorous things in this story! I love it!
All For Jesus chapter 100 . 6/9/2013
AWWWWWW!
PoorQueequeg chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Hand eye coordination training. How logical.
kendrat199 chapter 47 . 12/20/2012
I never expected older Spock to be in this story, but now that he is, I want him to be present constantly. Thank you!
kendrat199 chapter 46 . 12/20/2012
Words cannot express the happiness that I feel after reading this story!
kendrat199 chapter 45 . 12/20/2012
I just had to skim chapters searching to find another with Sarek! I'm so thankful to have found this story! :3 it's a gem!
kendrat199 chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
The love I have for your mentioning of Sarek was too damn high! I usually avoid family-centered fics, but this one is so endearing that I felt like Hallmark should give you royalties!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
awww!
WeAreIslands chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
sorry, it keeps deleting part of the link:
it's brakish. deviantart art/ Father-s-Day-126769052
(remove all the spaces)
WeAreIslands chapter 100 . 7/30/2012
It didn't paste my link correctly
Go at devianart . com