Reviews for iKnow This Devastation
DO-it-for-SEDDIE chapter 1 . 2/23
I really love this, i could feel the pain freddie felt for dead sam & how he tried to fill it with a replacement sam...sometimes i thought it was carly who died because of the whole blonde hair sex thing buut then i realised at the end it was sam & he was talking to carly at the end. This was really amazing & i teared up, u could just feel freddie aching to have sam back..thanks for this masterpiece ;)
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This story gives me so many feelings. Simply amazing
this little heart of mine chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I was totally convinced that it was Carly. There were times when I thought it was Sam but then the whole description made me think back to it being Carly. I was so confused then you threw me off with Melanie. Everything made sense then. I loved the whole mystery to it and how I was never really sure until the end. Awesome writing! :)
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow tht was so raw loved it
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was l.o.n.g! But sent to fav
insertquerkypseudonym chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Thies was so good, I didn't even see it coming but the twist was perfectly underplayed.
ReadNWrite4U chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was heartbreaking beautiful. I usually do not read angst because the heartbreak is just to much for me to take but I'm so glad I read this fic. You have an amazing gift with your words. The setup was beautiful. My heart broke for Freddie but I kept telling myself "it's okay it's okay, maybe he can find happiness with Sam." but then you go and mind f& k me with one simple word "Melanie".

I reading this fic again with new eyes and I'm sure with this new perspective tears will fall. But it's so worth it because the way you describe his love for her is breathtaking and is worth every emotions you stir in me.

Keep writing!

Added to my favorites :)
it's friday night chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'm on my ipod so this won't be lengthy, but this is one of the best iCarly stories I've ever read. No matter how many times I read it, I cry. Not just a tear or two, but flat out bawling. The way you've written Freddie is so beautiful and tragic that I feel like him. I feel everything he does. So, I commend you on this :)
Vanilla Me Bad chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I am sobbing. Amazing job. Thus wad heartbreakingly beautiful.
M L Europe chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow. Just. Completely unexpected. Just. Wow.

Ahhh.

Bravo.
ohmyfvck chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
OH. MY. GOD. I loved it! TOTALLY! Dayum. I got that it was Melanie you were reffering to as his 'substitute Sam' though. :P HAHA. I mean, if it were Carly, shouldn't it be paired up Creddie? Ah-mazing. REALLY! I read the Tragedy story too. Aish. It was just as amazing. :)) Well, that's all my praises for now. HAHA. Keep writing now. :)
julia the brave chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I

AM

CRYING

...

WOW..awesome story...so dark and emo...you really have a gift of writing...don't stop...INCREDIBLE!
stuffasdreamsaremadeon chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
this was incredible. totally in character, awesome imagery. loved it:)
SSisk chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I have something in common with this story.

I hate you

I love you

I hate you

I love you damnit!

I hate your writing but I can't stop reading, I love your writing and I can't stop reading!

I want you to never stop writing evah. I will chain a pencil to your hand!
fallendrastic chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is so, so dark. I mean, legit, it was heartbreaking. I, I can't even... this is so damned awesome.

I can't even... I can't. I can't comprehend because all of these words are sinking in, and I can't even give a proper review right now and I suck so much for that. It was insanely sad. Just, dreadful.

I really hated the dead!Carly, because, well, she /died/. I can never really wrap my mind around it. But, an angsty story makes my day. I loved it, your characters are all perfectly flawed and beautifully broken.

Splendid job, I have to read this again, if you excuse me.

Favoriting