Reviews for Help Me Trust You
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2017
I really tour story ty it very excited and the love and hate it make me excited
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
I love how her whole family came and told Luna off. Lunas so dumb cause she doesnt know who shes messing with
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
I love how when Natsume and Mikan ask eachother to pass things, everyone need to hear them comment something or else somethings wrong. Its also funny how Hotaru put up cameras just see what their doing when no ones around.
Anna Vang chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
OMG OMG! This fanfic is the best that I ever read! Please please make an epilogue of Natsume and Mikan getting married! It doesn't matter thought, it's your choice. But it would make me very happy if u do!
AngelKitty27 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
Please make more chapters
freespirited309 chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Very well done for a Short story, l did enjoy it. There were many spots where l felt you could have elaborated or Added more events between the characters. So there is room for improvement if you ever re-Visit the story. Still don't get the wrong impression it was Very good. Good job! D
Bib-day chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
cool
Anna chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
when mikan's mom was introducing herself it said: "Yuka Sakura. Famous music composer, musician and HER AUNT. Expect that your family will never be invited to a concert, you either." My MOM said. Her jaw dropped further." you typed aunt instead of mom
Hikari Kazuka chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Update more
Mikan Sakura19 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Nice! Loved it! Plz. Update i wanna know what will happen!
AngelKitty27 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I LOVED IT! PLEASE CONTINUE! :) I kept on laughing. :) :) :)
CielHeart chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Wow. that was great. i did laugh ALOT. especially on chapter 1 and 2. :) but on the ending, it's not everyday your WHOLE family showed up on lunch at your cafeteria. Hahhahaha. i thought. Hotaro and the others are gonna back her up.
BlueFlames.03 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I only read your fanfic now and I don't like it very much. Sorry to say that but in my opinion, I think this story could have more mikanxnatsume cute is just my opinion and I don't want you feel bad about that but trues are to say.

Congras for your work

xoxo
BlueFlames.03
mikan10110 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Hey. The story's awesome. :)) I enjoyed reading it.
But no offense, I just kinda found it creepy in I dunno chapter, when Mikan confessed to Natsume that she keeps on drawing him and her together. Hahahaha. :))
ThankYou for your effort by the way. :) 3
10113
AkumaHyuuga chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Plss continueee D: So cute. I like Natsume and Mikan Kawaii couple :)