Reviews for The Crow: City of Biker Mice
Millerna chapter 9 . 3/2
where is the rest ! nooo i ... i ... i (eye twitching ) i must know what happens or i'll go mad
Millerna chapter 4 . 3/2
i don't get it , why din't they recognise her ? ;_;
The-Ruby-Rabbit chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Oh come on! You can't end it there!
callmeBaby'08 chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Damn and things were just gonna get interesting
White Fairy Writer chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
This was an amazing story, I wish you had continued it though. They better get Limburger and his goons for everything they've done! And I really liked the Crow story, very, very cool...
Spades24 chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
You haven't finished it! Nooo! Ahem, sorry. I loved 'The Crow' and I am equally impressed by your BMFM adaptation of the story. I guess I must be in a morbid frame of mind, all these stories of death - this was hard to resist. Loved it, and I sincerely hope you finish it one day :) Maybe this Halloween?
SummerAtMidnight chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
I've read this so many times! It's amazing. Are you planning on adding to this because it really deserves a huge finish. It's weird how much stuff BMFM fits into. I've just dropped them into an Agatha Christie novel. I think they'll hate me for it ;-)
DreamFeathers chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
for some reason dark stuff is harder to get around to read, but i'm glad you have absolutely brilliant grip on black storytelling as you have with light humor :)
delunatic chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Awsome! I never thought that you'd put the same legend on Mars! but then it must've not been a wide known legend if the boys had to do homework on it. And I could see how a bad guy like the tunnel rat would know it if only to watch his back after all of the wrong he'd done. Keep it up! Write Free!
NightLight chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
*dances*

Thank you!
Stebba stud28 chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
mhhmhmmhmh please please update soon
shattered eclispe chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love this story! Thanks so much for updating it :)
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
I'm glad you wrote this chapter, and that the bros and charlie teamed up. I would like to know how this fic actually ends.
NightLight chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
I just must say... whoa!

I re-read this story, and this just made me cry. The emotions, you just write them so good. I just can feel the pain and the sorrow, and especially on this chap (7) the joy and happiness (if only just short lived) feel so like I lived them myself.

And the characterizing (or what ever that word is...), I think you did most excelent job with it! Like how they turned after Charley was gone, and how they reacted when they saw "some-girl" to take Charley's stuff and finally when they recognized her to be her.

Somebody wrote on the reviews, that you should go pro, and I'm definately 110% with those words.

I could praise you till the day I die, but in a mean while, I have to get some sleep. I hope you get this completed someday, 'cause I can't wait to know what happens next and in the end. Well, I have to wait, but I hope you get inspiration from my praise and update again soon. I have spoken. Ugh.
griff-chan chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
Eee, spooky...

Great to see another chappie of this! Can't wait to see more, as usual )