Reviews for Fourteen
Dola chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
OH GOD, THANKS A LOT FOR ALMOST MAKIN' ME FREAKIN CRY! on a tuesday, dangit. that ending was so BEAUTIFUL! OH MAN, I THINK IM JUST GONNA GO CRY NOW...

i told myself i wouldnt read this, and i did. T_T but this was awesomely written, please dont think im insulting you. wow, so emotional - you totally caught what kakashi was feeling. great job, this was so cool to read. D
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wrought with raw emotion, this piece does a great job at examining the emotional damage of being a shinobi upon a young teenage boy. I will have to read it again to get the full impact of the ending but I really liked the re-cap of his feelings of his teamates and the changes that took place after Obito's death.
Santeira chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
My cat just died and I'm still grieving. Somehow like Kakashi in this fic. This was nicely done and a bit distressing but at the same time heartwarming.

Very nice birthday gift for Kakashi-san. Please keep writing.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
That was awesome. You really got into his head. The ending was sweet.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
aw! that was so cute i hate that Obito died!
mikeanike101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Nicely done. Although, it does force me to pose a question. Does anyone else ever analyze their emotions, thoughts or thought processes? And do you think that a character from a story would? As in, I might look at a girl and feel a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest and think, why? Why did I get that warm fuzzy feeling? Is it because she reminds me of a close friend/girlfriend? Is it because I'm already growing to feel something for her? Or is it some kind of sexual tension?

I'm just curious as to whether any character in a story, or anyone for that matter, would question why they think the way think?

If you think they do, you may want to include that in a story. I will be trying the same thing in my own series, so if you want an example of what I'm thinking about, there it is.

Thanks for listening.
Blue Quartz Foxy chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Normally, when I see angst! fic I run the other way. However, I'm glad that I read this. I think you did a good job getting into Kakashi's mental/emotional state shortly after losing Obito. It's heart-breaking to see the loss of his teammate effect him that deeply; to the point Kakashi thinks he's losing his mind sometimes.

Very, very good job.