Reviews for The Clinton Street Car Crash
Perfect Carnage chapter 15 . 12/8/2014

I'll admit, I was all for Scenario 1 when I first saw Smallville and wondered who the hell ordered the canon explosion. But now that I know the upsides of re-interpretations and adaptations, I actually appreciate the Smallville continuity.

I'm still sore about Doomsday, but you win some...

-Perfect Carnage
pleurocoelus chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
A most excellent story! I'm glad I found it.
Fiercest chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
This story is a stupendous idea. I love that it fits so well with smallville sort of being AU of canon, it's the perfect doctor who altered timeline fic! It's very rare that crossovers actually make any sense, but this is perfect! I'm really enjoying it.
Daimonshade chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I'd just like to thank you for writing such a brilliant story. I honestly think this could have been some kind of crazy episode. It had everything, the doctor being the doctor, Clark being Clark, it even had a memorable, meaningful and melancholic ending that was completely satisying.

I haven't read anything else you wrote but I'll definitely give it a shot
MewLover chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Amazing thanks for the entertainment
MewLover chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Zod is an evil bastard and he got what he deserved
MewLover chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Dear God, is the entire timestream doomed?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Oooooh Boy Clarkie boy's going to be pissed, and who the hell is messing with Clark's hourglass (timeline) any damn way? I hope the Doctor and Clark bury the sonaofbitch.
The power-hunrgy, greedy, menacing, pompous bastard needs to die! (referring to the villain)
Sorry for the rant. This story kicks ass
MewLover chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Well, I admit I'm a little lost at the Gate part
MewLover chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I know that the AI version of Jor-El was an asshole in Smallville, but I feel sorry for him.
i have no idea why
MewLover chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This was a pretty morbid chapter; out of the aliens I know, The Doctor, J'onn J'onzz, and Kal-el are the ones I feel the most sorry for being the last of their kind. I almost cried over this one
MewLover chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Holy shit man, the way the Doctor said that made it sound as if Chloe "should never have been born."
I mean damn, how could someone hold that against someone? Just existing? Damn.
Not being judgemental on how you're portraying things, but damn. those sentences and the cold feeling emanating from them, made my blood run cold.
MewLover chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
This is quite the kicker, Clark almost sealed his own fate; damn that's a hard knocker.
I wonder if the Doctor actually knew of any of the Kryptonians besides Clark, personally? I mean he's bound to run into them, I mean the Tardis traveling both through TIME and SPACE.
Just curious; any way this was a thrilling chapter. Thanks for the entertainment
MewLover chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
This is an entertaining chapter, I'm looking forward to the confrontations
MewLover chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
OOoooh! It's getting dangerous and even mysterious, my you are good