Reviews for Haruhi Cousin
I'mdangerous chapter 3 . 5/15/2020
At first it was hard for me to read the chapter because there were some Japanese words and a lot of stuttering (I have a hard time reading people stuttering) but in the I adapted. Other than that this story is good.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Good story so far but that is way too much stuttering
Yuri chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
1. WAIT IF SHE'S RELATED TO HARUHI how is she so poor then o-o
2. Was she kept a secret by the family or something?
tilbo chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Please, Please, Please don't give up on this story it is fantastic and I love every minute reading it! Go Hinata and Hunny! SOOO Kawai!
violetmusime chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
SHIT! I died!
M chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
You do realize that you can write this in all English because there is an English dubbed version of ouran. I speak fluent Japanese so this is not a problem, but for other readers who are looking up what the Japanese words are, it's frustrating. And do not put quotations around he because that gives it away. Other than that, it is acceptable.
-M
Ms.Tsubasa chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
NO dont do this to me just keep this story up, i really love all of your stories but this one its just so pefect i want hinataxhonney they will just look so good together, PLEASEEEEE KEEP THIS STORY GOING! (sorry if my english is bad)
Emmacoco chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
it was Mori! i know it now! i know it!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Pls this time its just hunny sempai and hinata
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I liked it. But this is supposed to be an ENGLISH fanfic right? I think that you should tone down on the Japanese 'cause some people won't understand what your character is talking about. I also recommend that you check for grammar mistakes.
sword in time chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Here's your stinking review is this all you authors care about
Bianca Nero chapter 9 . 6/5/2013

YOU HEALTHY Σ(゚д゚lll)
Yanirca chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
I LOVE HUNNYHINA !.
HinataXHostClub chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Me: I luuuuuuv it :D Huni fell for Hinata sooooo cute!
SakuraPassion: (My cousin T_T) I think this story id stupid
Me: Wat the f!- stop being mean!
SakuraPassion: Roo bad!
Me: *Snort* u spell too wronge
SakuroPassion: Watever
Me: any way ignore her Chika i think yr story is fantastic!:D HuniXHinataXKaoruXKyoya romantic :D

SO PLEASE CONTINUE I LUUUV IT :D