Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veil of Death
The thestral thing here really bothered me. I guess in canon Sirius died the instant he fell through the veil, but here Harry did not die, nor was it instantaneous. I was kind of looking forward to some blurb about how they didn't notice they couldn't see the thestrals... oh well.
Ginny dated several people prior to Harry (Dean, Micheal, etc.). He wouldn't have been her first kiss.
Why does everyone always forget Dumbledore can see through invisibility cloaks?
Abusing this like he does is disgusting.
And his increased power is too ooc for me. Sorry.
17 year ol Harry got himself captured by snatchers. Bellatrix disposed of them in seconds and she and Sirius are either equally powerful or close at the very least.
Same goes for lupin. Neither of them would have much of a problem against one of the golden trio.
And don't let me start on mad eye...
I totally adored your idea of sending Harry back to the DoM. However... He became a right ********
Leaving friends and family to grieve, using their grieve against them... Beeing arrogant enough to go after the hocruxes alone. Dumbledore said to Harry that he was Sirius whole world
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 11 . 4/3
It kinda frustrates me that Harry left notes, personally, I think it would have been so much better if he had just left the prophesy but that is the way the cookie crumbled. LOVE everything else ablout the story though ;)
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 10 . 4/3
*Crying* So SAD! I do like the fact that Harry chose to remain hidden, it would have been satisfying to have them reunited but I think this will be better in the long run.
Gunny Highway chapter 3 . 3/18
In most Harry goes back stories he learned something and was better for it. In this one he's a bigger screw-up than JKR made him in canon. I get the feeling it is also a HP/GW story and I don't read those.
SFC CopperHead chapter 1 . 3/18
The statement: Review Please! The faster you review, the faster the post will be! indicates you are a review whore and I don't read stories by those who would hold up chapters for a certain number of reviews. This might be a good story but not one I'll read.
faye50free chapter 13 . 3/14
That was way to much self pity. Phoenix rising from his ashes, really. I don't know where you are going with this and since I don't intend to read more I never will. I don't like this Harry, his self pity and stupity are just to hard to read.
faye50free chapter 11 . 3/14
Ok, the last third of this chapter are the only ones that are relevent. I can understand him wanting to go after the items, but not why he would allows all those people that love him to think him dead. Harry is being very selfish and it not to his credit. Harry stop being a boneheaded brat and let Sirius and the others know you are alive.
faye50free chapter 10 . 3/14
I am 10 chapter into your story and am so frustrated. First you have chapter of Harry behind the vail with his parents, using way to many words, and interrupting the flow of the story. And in the following chapters you have Harry hiding behind a invisability clock, and following the fight, why?
I applaud the idea to send Harry back to the DoM, even if it means that cedric can't live.
However I highly doubt that Sirius and Remus would need so much time to take down Bellatrix and Wormtail. Remus would never need more than a few seconds to outduel Peter and after reading molly making Sushi out of Bella for trying to kill her daughter I would think that Sirius, who Bellatrix regarded as a much more serious opponent and who just saw his godson murdered, would blast his cousin apart. He did not hesitate to go in for the kill in HP 3, he would not hesitate now...
william488 chapter 31 . 2/24
Loved the story.
MercenaryBunny chapter 31 . 2/24
This is one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I have read in quite a while, well done.

MercenaryBunny