Reviews for Rugger Wives
Aya2013 chapter 32 . 7/25/2013
Great story! I love it thank you :)
Inusagi chapter 32 . 6/15/2013
I read this for the second time. The first time before i knew anything about rugby and again once i did. it was lovely both times. It would be lovely as an original work, too. (change the names, etc, and voila. like new). i know i would buy it.
ToonyTwilight chapter 32 . 4/20/2013
I liked this story!
Doctor-Harkness chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
YAY! I'm not the only insane one. I agree with Ianto. KETCHUP SUCKS
TWk1994 chapter 32 . 6/6/2012
I've always scrolled past this story I've never read it but It kept on popping up so I thought, I'll read it :) and omg! I'm

Glad I did its amazing from beginning to end :D most of all I love jack and Ianto in this as well as johnny and Rhys.

Great story :)
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 32 . 6/18/2011
So...I might have gotten a little fangirly about this story...just a little...weeelll...a lot...weeelll...I might have been jumping up and down squeeling and clapping because it was so cute...

But don't think I'm weird or anything...

But also, funny fact while I was reading earlier I had a song by Blue Gillispie come on followed by a song by John Barrowman, and I just thought how horrible ironic as I'm reading a Ianto/Jack romance centered fic. It's especially odd, because those two songs should not have been back-to-back under any orginization system, and it was not on shuffle.

Haunted iTunes which happens to be afan of Torchwood...

Yeah...

Well, really fantastic story, and I'm glad I found it!

Elizabeth
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 32 . 1/13/2011
wow. what a wild ride. you really had me going for a bit, i was worried that jack and ianto would never sort things out. but they did, finally! this story was really good. i liked how you spliced in some of my favorite canon moments XD
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
bwahaha! moonstar! lol. and poor ianto. his team are asses. i remember when my lacrosse team found out i liked girls. it was awkward for a few weeks and everyone was like "do you watch me when i change?" ha. as if! i only watched one of em ;)
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
i was gonna wait to comment at the end, but this chapter was amazing! i love the ianto/rhiannon banter XD reminds me of me and my older brother
qarius chapter 32 . 9/26/2010
I loved it, read it all in one sitting, couldn't stop myself.
Sarcophilus Harrisii chapter 32 . 9/9/2010
I must say that this was a very good story. I don't usually read stories that are completely AU, but this one was really good!

There was one thing I noticed though, you wrote 'we're' which is short for 'we are', when it was very clear that you did mean 'were'.

Again, this was a very good story, I really enjoyed reading it!
Meatball42 chapter 32 . 8/2/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY TO DEEEEAAAATTHH! Okay, coming down from a fangirl high now :)

AU's are my absolute favorite type of fanfics and this one was totally wonderful! You managed to use all the canon ships, all the characters in basically the same relationships they all had in the show (except for Rhys and Ianto, which I loved, btw :) and there was a wonderful mix of angst, fluff, great plot and genuine good shipperness. Absolutely wonderful story, adding to favs!
Marian.Locksley chapter 32 . 3/2/2010
Ok I just got attacked by fifty million rabid fluff bunnies!

But I love them!

That was so sweet and so...torchwood even if it was AU.

Definatley going on my favourites list XD

x
OpenUpMyHeart chapter 32 . 1/26/2010
OMG, that story was pure amazingness... You have to write more stuff like that! Jacks character and Ianto's are both totally believable! xx :D Keep up the good work!
bbmcowgirl chapter 32 . 1/25/2010
Finally, everyone is happy. Perfect end to a fantastic story. Do you plan a sequel? Hope so.

Judy