Reviews for Deal of a Different Kind
KbellaManoso chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
LOVE this! Love the vulnerability Ranger shows and the trust. It is supremely intimate and loving!
Babelvr54 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Awww, I've been looking for this story. Found it!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Who are these people who got one over and hurt my RAnger? chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
haha, poor Ranger :P tho I imagine he would have preferred Stephanie to lick all the stuff off of him ;)
darkroselight chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Cute! I love the idea of Steph taking care of Ranger, she's the only one he'd trust enough to let her take charge and care for him. 3 so much.

MnGrammaX3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
totally cute story. i don't know, i think i would have eaten ranger all up!

BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Loved it! I imagine it would have been tough for Steph to avoid eating him up looking like a Ranger Sundae;) Yum! Very sweet, though!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Cute story, very sexy!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awww. What a wonderful, beautiful story. It truly shows the depth of love they have for each other; that they'd each do ANYTHING for the other. I loved how tender Steph was with Ranger, and how touched he was by it.

Great work. Fabulous writing. The emotion just jumps off the page.

DyanSwan chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Good story, but less words from Ranger (unless it's Spanish pillow talk) and more action (which you write really well).
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I loved it! And I caught the Twilight quotes thrown in there. Very cute!
Eirien-herves vuin chapter 1 . 11/30/2009 sweet and romantic. Just the idea that no one has ever taken care of Ranger, seen to his needs, is a captivating thought.

Very well done!
forever babe chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aw my heart is overjoyed that was beautiful.
inthewindbabe chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. Although short, it was eloquently written and left me feeling warm & fuzzy inside.
alate chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was a great story and very well written! I love when Steph gets to take care of Ranger :)