Reviews for Emotionally Frozen
jk chapter 10 . 1/5
He was engaged to Tanya? Ohhhhh GROSS...well that explains why he stalked bella and is trying to force her to marry him...um no...no it doesn't...Edwards gross and bekla deserves better then Tanya's sloppy seconds
jk chapter 8 . 1/5
How does someone show up at...AROUND 2 sharp? Lol...stuuupid
jk chapter 7 . 1/5
You lost me at ..he was in love with Lauren and Tanya...wtf? And who falls in love that much? He stupid and crazy...run Bella! Warn your dad and Alice and forget about Edward he's a freak and seriously do you really want something inside you that's been inside Tanya? Fuck no!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Oh no. This Bella is spineless. And this Edward really knows how to jump the gun doesn't he? Hehehehe. Great storyline concept.
solena1 chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Love to see you finish one of these!
bellibella chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
She doesn't react like a normal person !
seriously, he's a stalker
maybe a murderer (he wants to kill her father and her best friend)
he must have medical history (he IS crazy for sure)
so who cares if he "really" love her or if he can do so much better than her
the guy could love her today and kill her the next day. he has serious issues
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
I like the story, but I hate that Tanya - who was Edward's fiance, good, kind and loving died. I hate it because it means he didin't break up with her or she with him, and Edward will forever love her. If she didint die he would still be with her and not Bella. He would never look in Bella's direction. He would be married to Tanya and they would have babies together. I hate that in his heart Bella will never be the first choice. If Tanya was alive he would belong to her. Now Bella will forever share his heart with Tanya. That's why I usually dont readd "widowers" stories.
iamwriter chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
poor bella. how can edward think she will ever love him
iamwriter chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
he didnt did he?
iamwriter chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
i do hope that bella can get edward to lighten up
iamwriter chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
she is going to give up her hapiness to get edward better, that is a huge commiment
iamwriter chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
why cant he just take her out on dates like a normal man.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
no i love this story
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
love it
sammieanne chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Yes you suck, but thank God you know and now you can fix or re-do this thrilling story. Hurry now, do your best, I look forward to the fresh and re-done story, take care.