Reviews for Someone Like You
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/2
Cool pairing. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is a really unusual couple...in other words I love it! I always wondered how this couple might work and you've done a lovely job portraying it.
CoolKeller23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Love everything about this. Chris is so underrated and I love the idea of him with Peyton. Great job!
HopefulMe chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Loved it! :))
leytonxskatexdelena chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ok, i absolutely LOVED this story (and as sad as it sounds, I was listening to the Tyler Hilton cover of this song, while I was reading it!). How you lined gthe lyrics of the song to the story was beautiful. I love leyton, but I have always had a bit of a soft spot for a Chris/Peyton pairing and I loved the way you wrote them in this. It was really amazing and I hope you write more Chris/Peyton stories!
Alyssax23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aw, that was a really cute one-shot. :) Loved it all! Good job.
NothingCharming chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
So I read this forever ago and just reread it, and I loved it! I loved how you made Peyton find a strength that she never had on the show and how you gave Chris real depth. This was great.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I have such a soft spot for the character of Chris, I always hoped he'd come back again. I love this, it's so good. Even as a diehard Lucas/Peyton fan I thought it was wonderful to put her with Chris.

I love the way you write and I look forward to more from you.
tammy chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
this was great! i am so sick of leytons great job! even tho u like leyton lol by ur s\n i did too but i like the au world of a pris
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Soo glad that you are back to writing. I hope that we can get some updates on the stories you haven't finished yet. But im excited to see what you are going to be writing now. Love Chris and Peyton. I think Im one of those people that can ship Peyton with pretty much anyone, and it helps that you're writing is soo good. Cant wait for whatever you put out next.
KyleeMcCarthy chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is an awesome story i really enjoyed it... Keep up the great work
Genstarsmallpot92 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I can't describe how happy I am that your back and writing again! :D *does happy dance* what you put on screen is magic. This was no different, the talk with Lucas was heartbreaking and brilliant at the same time...Tyler is AMAZING! I love his voice :D...

It's like a treat when you write something new lol !can't wait for what else you have conjured up...oh and updates:p
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
God, that was fantastic.

Just so, so perfect.

I can't wait to read what else you have in store for us.
smc-27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
So here's what I love:

1) I love your writing. Immensely. Always.

2) I love the idea of Peyton and Chris. Always have.

3) I love when Peyton is written as the strong character that she is. Her talk with Lucas was brilliant, because she knew what she needed in order to be happy, and that's what she did.

4) I LOVE KOL and this song, and I LOVELOVELOVE Tyler's version of it. It was amazing to picture him in the studio singing like that, raw, not produced, live...just wonderful. Honestly, I don't know how she wouldn't be hooked on him after that!

5) I like how you wrote Chris. A lot, actually. Still the goofball/'character' that we know and love, but grown up and evolved a little bit. You captured that brilliantly.

6) The kiss. Amazing.

7) All of it, everything. Every single word.

Thank you! I always get a little fangirly when I see that you've written something new. Can't wait to read more.
jelizabeth23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aww that was sweet. I liked it a lot. Especially the part about Chris not making Peyton cry, because lord knows Lucas does the opposite.

I'm so glad to hear that you are back and I can't wait to read more of your stories. So pump them out asap!