Reviews for Leaving Hogwarts
Lil5 chapter 12 . 6/21
You do know you HAVE younger readers here . Control yourself .
jrarulez chapter 23 . 4/13
I liked the Family Guy Star Wars reference you made. Lol.
Bookaholics chapter 9 . 12/16/2017
It's really nice that you choose NZ for the trio to go to. I'm from New Zealand and I've noticed that it doesn't really crop up as much as other places.
daniphantomforlife chapter 22 . 6/6/2017
OH MY GOD!
You just had to add Daniel Radcliff
Guest chapter 28 . 5/30/2017
good thing in my stories the stupid so called 2nd war will never happen tom's end will come early by the power of soul bond first arc will be only 7 chapters with tom's end in chapter 5 second arc love, romance, herem and fun and oh yea no new evil to come after harry or girl harry
Karen19 chapter 27 . 3/28/2017
I loved the twist about Tom Riddle.
pandabear chapter 28 . 3/9/2017
A well wrote chapter. A grate story. Keep at it you are a good writer and have fune writing.
constentien9000 chapter 28 . 1/21/2017
god bless you for such a well written story
rb2312 chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
Loving the story

glad bill charle amd the twins are still with ginny.

sad about the grangers.
Wonder if a certain toad was the one to tell the french to keep hermione.
Something tells me that hermione is also aboutvto get a new family name.

glad dobby is free of the malfoys.

Wonder how the will was tampered with. Obvious as to who did it.
Guessing the bit that cleared sirius was removed.
rb2312 chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
An interesting idea.

can not recall reading many stories where ginny starts in harry's year.
a few like yours have her switching places with ron.. one I remember is her being ron's twin.
and another has her bonding with harry leading to her starting a year early.

like the idea that minerva gave harry the cloak. And that harry is away from the dursleys.
no prizes for guessing who had the charges dropped.

And the fact that harry does not like the old man is interesting.
wonder what arthur & molly will do if dumbles tries to persuade them to send harry to number 4
hawksma chapter 28 . 8/18/2016
I enjoyed this story. In my opinion it could use some amount of further editing and refinement but over all very enjoyable. Thanks.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Okay, the suspension on my Disbelief-mobile is completely blown.

The Dursleys KIDNAPPING Harry to take him back- when all they want is for him to GO AWAY? Then plotting to blind him with acid, to "make him not want to go back to Hogwarts" (wtf?) and THEN kill him (double wtf?) How is any of that anything but insane epileptic moonbat space-monkey logic?
RHJunior chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
As written... this is just not believable.

The Weasleys turning on their only daughter so casually? If they were that heartless and ruthless with their own blood, they wouldn't have given a rat's arse about Harry. I could see them being deceived into thinking they HAD to, for some reason- say on insistence by Dumbledore or the Ministry, invoking some terrible legal or financial penalty- and being distraught at it but foolishly doing it anyway. But being that outright hateful to her? Even as they fret over Harry's fate? It just doesn't work.
RHJunior chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
You're sort of rushing through the first two years, here. It reads like an over-excited child trying to give a book report, or to tell everyone what he did on his summer vacation. It might have been better to skim over the first two years almost entirely, save for the most dramatic highlights- those should have been gone into at depth.
Brynn chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
Hermione and Ginny need to realize harrys life doesn't revolve around them. If he wants to play quidditch he should be allowed to.