Reviews for Leaving Hogwarts
murdrax chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
hmm very interesting chapters will be very interesting to see albus reaction when harry doesnt arrive at hogwarts lol!
Jessalynvix chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
well let's see he I suspect the girls will come with him and I think he may wind up married to both Ginny and Mione.
Airlady chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Too bad Sirius died before he could talk to Harry. Good scene at the campsite.
Cateagle chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
It might take some explaining, but if they can't be shown to have been at the park, there's no way the authorities will believe they had anything to do with it. It should be interesting to see what happens to the Dursleys, but they aren't the main point of the story, just a side element.
Master Sword 41 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
beast. you need to update
Airlady chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Good to see Dobby on board and have him get Hermione. The letters from women were fun.
Airlady chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Great cleverness by Ginny which enabled them to get the information from Griphook who wanted them to know anyway. Nice support from Bill, Charlie, Fred and George.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Just discovered this story, I like it. One question, was the Potter's secret keeper mentioned in their will? To borrow a quote from a great source on Dumble Dunce, " I pity the fool,"
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
i loved it.i can't wait for Dumbles reaction when they read the will.
joemjackson chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Susan Bones in a bikini-YUM! Ok that said, not a warm bunch of proposals. Don't think I'd marry that Susan... maybe a concubine though.

Penelope's was a kick. Can almost feel for Percy.
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
joemjackson chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Never came across the original so I don't know where the takeover happened. I find it quite good.

What I would like to see is more happen in a year.

I'm intrigued by the coming will readings. Dish out harsh punishment to the 'loving mummy & daddy'!
wulfler chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
HMM, 'loyal bond mate'. I dont remember that in the first version. Is it new?

Good flow so far.

Wulf
slashslut chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
another great chapter!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
i loved it.i can't wait to see Dumbledore's reaction when he finds out that he no longer has control of the Potter vaults.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »