Reviews for Until my Heart Stops Beating
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nice stuff!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
A great story. Very well written.
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
wow that was a very touching and EXTREMELY sad thing to read, but the fact that i could feel the things that the characters were feeling proves that you did an amazing job with this one.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I haven't read Twilight yet, but this story was very touching.
lira21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
you make me CRY! this was too cute and sad and cute!...

I love it!... This is how it would be...definitely
WhitneyAB chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
So sad, and incredibly well-written.
rachael1042 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
OMG... this was amazing! I think I'm going to go snarf down some hagan daz and ball my eyes out... Poor Charlie!
dream-2me chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was amazing- so sad. I've never thought of Charlie getting old and it's depressing to realize that it will happen (in Bella's world). Extremely beautiful and sad. Very, very good job
J. Shadows chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow. That was amazing. I always wondered how that would turn out. It definitely made me cry. I'm still crying. I don't like Charlie being dead. It makes me very sad. Anyway I'm rambling it was really great.
Ara Drake chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
One of the sweetest Charlie death scenes I've read. Short and to the point.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was very moving. Immortality must be a terrible thing, when you think of it. She'll see them all go.
shel chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
it made me teary too...thanks for sharing...
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aw! thats so sad! :'( im like nearly crying

really great writing...not many people can pull off a sad story (and make people want to cry too)

OCD x

okay i think i am crying now lol
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
A terrific piece of work. An unavoidable consequence of living forever while the people you love age and die. Duncan McLeod would understand.

KK