Reviews for ashes of devotion
Anne chapter 37 . 11/11/2012
Wow!
This is truly an amazing story. But is it finished?
You should really continue writing it!
mary-sintome chapter 37 . 4/18/2012
as an english teacher and an avid reader, I relly enjoy your picked two charachters who aren't usually paired together and made them had me rooting for aiolia and hating seiya (He does have an Harem andHe's just after her so that He doesn't loose her, ehile maintaning his other girls).

It's been a while since the last you intend to finish this? if not, congratulations on what you've achieved so far.
mapo chapter 37 . 1/7/2011
First of all : happy new year to you. You haven't updated this story for a year. Did you drop it ?
Rihannon chapter 37 . 7/19/2010
Wow! So, you updated! Yay! I'm so glad... I hope you're doing great, and I hope to read more of you soon. Hugs.
Rihannon chapter 36 . 11/26/2009
Well, now that I'd been having a little free time to write and read, I'd been looking for nice stories. This one of yours called for my attention a while ago, but only now I had the time to sit and read in calm and peace.

I must say your writing has a lot of poetry in it, and is very intense. You can describe the feelings in a way that really touches the heart and imagination… and that, my friend, is a rare gift. I'm glad you updated and I hope you get to continue with the story soon. :)
Fuego V S chapter 34 . 11/24/2009
Dear Spirito:

Oh my god, oh my god, oh myy god! Damn, you're so good! No wonder you're writing your own book,you got plenty of talent and resources!

I cant believe that you can achieve so much with such few words, I can't believe your capacity for making so short chapters with so much movement and poetry in them at the same time. And altough I know I'm giving you this review kind of late, I have to say that I just adored this chapter! Your description of Seiya made me drool!

I'm sorry if I seem too enthusiastic about it, but it just turns out that I've been in love with the Pegasus since the very first time I saw him, like five hundred years ago, jaja. And of course, I feel I was melting when I read that he and Shaina are soulmates and that now Shaina knows it! This it's getting so complicated! Because at the same time, I've already begun to like the idea of Shaina marrying the impetous and deliciously sexual Aioria, and she has the elisir and Marin it's so jealous and ah, everything!

I guess that I don't have to say that I'll be eating my nails while waiting for the next chapter, and that my heart was very disapointed when I read in your reply your promise of a next chapter the following day and it didn't happen that way, but don't worry, I also understand that you must have a lot of work to do, and the results worth all the wait.

Congratulations again. Excelent work!

Read you soon, hopefuly,

Fuego.
mapo chapter 34 . 11/15/2009
Finally you're back ! I'm so glad to be able to read your work again but it's so short. You're so cruel T_T

I'm (half) kidding, we all know that everybody here has a real life It's just, don't forget us and keep going with your so interesting story.
Fuego V S chapter 33 . 11/1/2009
Dear Spirito:

Hi, my name it's Fuego, and I'm deeply ashamed because I'm giving you this review until now, since I've been reading your story since a few weeks ago. In my favor, I will say that I didn't write you before because I'm a really, really, really busy person, but the truth it's that I'm absolutely hooked to your fic since I found it.

I have to say that since the moment that I saw it was a Aiolia/Shaina/Seiya fic, I decide that I would read it, because those three are between my favorite characters of the whole SS universe, but when I got in and found that your chapters where so short, I felt a little bit discouraged and didn't read it right away. It's a prejudice of course,jaja,I know, but I will say also to my favor that in the spanish SS fandom,(I'm mexican), most of the times the length of the chapters it's proportionally related to the quality of the fic, the longer, the better, and viceversa.

But of course, a few days later, when I finally start reading your fic, I discovered your short but powerful narrative, and in few lines you trapped me. Your plot seems really original and strong to me,since you based your story in the fact that Aiolia did saw Shaina's face in that unforgettable chapter in the anime (that's always an issue to me, I love fics but I'm pretty exigent, Shaina likes me very much, but they always pair Seiya with Saori, and I love to see her with another partner,boyfriend or lover as long as they make it logical, and I hate to read that the writers make her the girlfriend of almost every other knight without even bothering in justified it).But of course, that's not an issue with you,cause you have created a fascinating triangle.

I read too that you are italian and I want to congratulate you because your redaction it's pretty good considering that english it's not your first language, and about the erotic twist that you put in your story, I found it very interesting: those scenes between Aiolia and Shaina were a little bit violent and kinky but wonderful and adictive at the same time.

Anyway, the point is that your story starts very strong, and the chapters went by and the story got better and better, and here I am now, dying for knowing what the hell it's going to happen,what will Seiya say to Shaina, if she really is going to use the love potion on him, if Aiolia is gonna kill them both or what. Please, please, pleaase, update soon! I'm really suffering cause when I discovered your story you were updating really fast and now that it reached such an interesting point, you stopped updating and the curiosity it's killing me!

Well, I'm gonna leave you now, congratulations again for your work, and I hope that I'll read you soon.

A big hug,

Fuego.
mapo chapter 33 . 10/10/2009
Poor Aiola, cruel and sweet torments of love...

What about the interaction between Shaina and Seiya ? I hope you won't yearn us for it too long.
mapo chapter 32 . 10/6/2009
Why, why are your chapters so short ?

I'm looking forward to know what will happen next.
mapo chapter 30 . 9/28/2009
Still a real pleasure chapter after chapter. Keep up the good work !
mapo chapter 28 . 9/25/2009
I haven't heard this song before reading your foreword. Interesting, indeed

And don't worry about these descriptions : they're pretty mild and I don't find any hint of indecence in them. But maybe, I'm too French !

About french, what happened with "' Don' t say me, Death Mask is always so unfair. Si c' est son style, je préfère n' avoir pas aucun discours avec lui." ?
mapo chapter 23 . 9/22/2009
Poor Seiya, what a peaceful night ! My interest is really piqued : how about Shaina as human sacrifice ? Premonitory dream ?
mapo chapter 20 . 9/20/2009
Can't wait for the next chapters ! I know, it's not a constructive review at all but I really want you to know that your work is appreciated.
mapo chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
Poor Shaina. Loving a boy who has an interest in her only because another one got her before him... Being reduced to a simple possession... You've pointed this fact very well, bravo !