Reviews for The Wolf Within
djcarnation chapter 16 . 6/12
i hope u finish this story some been great so far.
Guest JM chapter 1 . 2/7
Bella had no problem kissing the thing (Edward) in front of Jacob.
athenaisastar123 chapter 16 . 10/18/2017
Please finish the story since it is really good.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
Ok I mean no disprespect I really dont but I'm sorry u have totally missed the entire comcept of what imprinting is about. The imprint and how it functions here is completely fucked up. These two wanna marry before they find their imprints and its too late for them to be togther? That makes no sense! If these two re meant to be together than imprinting wont matter because they are each others soul mates. But you make it seem as though their imprints are still out there and when or if they are found they will destroy Bea and Jakes happy bubble. Thats not what imprinting so for! Its supposed to steer the wolf to find their perfect mate not only for the wolf to carry on the gene but also for the man as well, for him to be happy. The imprint is a gift from the gods thats meant to be cherished. Also what the fuck does Sam care about Jake and Bea's relationship. They can do what they want and they dont need Sams approval for it. And isnt Billy chief and not Old Quil.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 2/8/2017
Ok but are they gonna do anything about it?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
Okay so does this mean that Bea or Jake are still looking for their imprints. That they're not meant to be together? And why are they always being kept apart? Also imprinting is not just about mating, its so much more than that.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 2/8/2017
Sorry but the part where she was sucked in by the leech I dont buy. And why is this rated M.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
She needs to learn to take orders and chill. She has a lot to learn and is way too cocky.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
THIS ENDING IN CONFUSING
Sipei chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
I love this story. Is so good! *-*
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I LOVED THIS I GOT SO EXCITED I WAS SHAKING YAAAAAAAAAAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!
corkykellems chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
OMG... '
Please say there will be more
4Gracie04 chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Such a great story! I hope you continue it sometime in the future!
nichole.poguejones chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
I'm loving this story, so much suspense. Can't wait for the next chapter :)