Reviews for Finding The Light
Please say Jake imprints on Bella.
Gracie chapter 18 . 5/26
Please continue this story! I love it! Don't leave us hanging!
corkykellems chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
OMG...I can't believe this just stoppped...Please say there will be more
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Nooooooooooooooooo! Why'd you stop? This is an amazing story line, don't just kill it!
April-Showers82 chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
Please continue. This has been a wonderful story that I could not put down. Interesting take on dealing with imprinting. I am also glad that Jake and Bella have a healthy relationship. Keep up the good work!
snow eopard chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
aww! where is the rest of the story did you lose it?
Abash chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
This story really pulled me in. I really wish it was completed! Just wanted to let you know. This is actually this first comment I have ever left on a story. Thanks for sharing your talent.
lizziebug chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
I really enjoy this story. So many things that you have woven together that make this easily one of the best JB/BS stories out there: an emerging strong Bella, realistic development of ship without needless harping of previous one, cool idea of getting around imprinting. But most importantly, you fixed a problem I have always had with the original series; why Bella could piece together vampires on her own but needed to be coached by Jake to solve the wolves mystery. Thanks for a great story. Please come back and give us more!
LadyofSpain chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
The tension is great. Loved this chapter.
LadyofSpain chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Even doing the mundane, Jake is still unbelievably entertaining.
LadyofSpain chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I love the flow of your story. It's smooth like a forest stream.
LadyofSpain chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
This chapter was so 'relaxing'. It made me sigh and smile.
antoniasandoval chapter 18 . 11/6/2010
Tu historia es buenìsima; continĂºala porfa.

LCB chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
Ahhh. I need to know. Love your story. Quill needs his own girl preferably not a toddler!
LCB chapter 15 . 10/14/2010