Reviews for Finding The Light
dips04patil chapter 18 . 2/27
it seems you have abandoned writing twilight fanfictions but we love this story and would love read more of your writing. ...if possible please update this story soon. ...would love to read the end...
djcarnation chapter 18 . 6/1/2016
i love this story.i hope u update it soon would love to see how they work things out
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
Please say Jake imprints on Bella.
Gracie chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
Please continue this story! I love it! Don't leave us hanging!
corkykellems chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
OMG...I can't believe this just stoppped...Please say there will be more
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Nooooooooooooooooo! Why'd you stop? This is an amazing story line, don't just kill it!
April-Showers82 chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
Please continue. This has been a wonderful story that I could not put down. Interesting take on dealing with imprinting. I am also glad that Jake and Bella have a healthy relationship. Keep up the good work!
snow eopard chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
aww! where is the rest of the story did you lose it?
Abash chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
This story really pulled me in. I really wish it was completed! Just wanted to let you know. This is actually this first comment I have ever left on a story. Thanks for sharing your talent.
lizziebug chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
I really enjoy this story. So many things that you have woven together that make this easily one of the best JB/BS stories out there: an emerging strong Bella, realistic development of ship without needless harping of previous one, cool idea of getting around imprinting. But most importantly, you fixed a problem I have always had with the original series; why Bella could piece together vampires on her own but needed to be coached by Jake to solve the wolves mystery. Thanks for a great story. Please come back and give us more!
LadyofSpain chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
The tension is great. Loved this chapter.
LadyofSpain chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Even doing the mundane, Jake is still unbelievably entertaining.
LadyofSpain chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I love the flow of your story. It's smooth like a forest stream.
LadyofSpain chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
This chapter was so 'relaxing'. It made me sigh and smile.
antoniasandoval chapter 18 . 11/6/2010
Tu historia es buenìsima; continĂºala porfa.

Anto.