Reviews for Silver
le lemons chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Awesome fanfic!
MekachiKittylove chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I love this! 3 w 3 Great job! I LOVE Shimki! W I hope to be able to read more!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Very nice. In truth, I have only read the first volume as well.
Shikimi chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
it was good... it had that soft touch of shounen ai. i would love it if you could continue with you work!
Basil Break chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
:3awee i liked it!.. you could almost turn this into a shounen ai or yaoi x3
Bled retired chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I really enjoyed the story. For not having read more than one of the volumes of the series, it is very well written and the characters are near perfect. It would be great if you would write more of this story.
Squid chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This series just so happens to be one of my favorites but I know the fan base is kinda small. So just out of curiosity I looked it up here and was pleasantly surprised to find a fic for it. Even more so when it turned out to be very well written, and very well in character.

Even for only having read the first volume you did an excellent job, thank you for postng :]
hanyougothgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
great even tho u didnt read the rest,taki is some how diff. i just, not stubborn enough or talkative. The whole taki grabbing arm thing was something he would do for he has done that once before
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
YAY!

That was really cute and I'm really glad that you made a Black Sun Silver Moon post(:

this was really cute, simple and totally like them. You really put them into character, esp for only reading one volume.

_ 3 i love it and PLEASE, PLEASE make more BSSM stories!

Loved it

youngwriter123
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aww, that's such a sweet story! You captured Taki essence perfectly! (And don't wory I've only read two volumes of the manga as well. :P)
Fanastixx chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
So cute! I love this manga, and this pairing. It needs more stories! This was adorable, thank you for writing it.
Matthew Castel chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
good very good :D i didnt know u could rite u never told me
Determined chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I daww'ed for ages This category needs moar fics! Hm, I swear there was only one volume...