Reviews for Gesture Me Home
i luved it!

i love your writing 3

your very talented! :) 3
entre la sombra y el alma chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Okay, you have got some absolutely incredible, incredible material here, but there are some spelling and grammatical errors that are a teeny bit distracting.

My unsolicited advice is to take some time away from reading it and then go back to it with fresh eyes to edit. When you fix those typos or whatever they are, you'll have yourself a damn good piece of writing. Actually, I could see this as a book (with different character names, of course).
BananasIndigo chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
YAY! HOW DID YOU LEARN ALL THAT STUFF ABOUT GESTURES! GEEZ!
RingTheBella chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
that was quite good, thanks
AsItThunders chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I've got a question...How did you find out all of this stuff about the gestures because I've been trying to look into them, but haven't really found a lot.

Great story :) Really like Bella's talent.

Merry almost Christmas

AIT
woah chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
honestly this was so long i didn't even read it. make them shorter.
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Wow, ubber long chapter! :D

And so dramatastic. :D

I loved this chapter very much. :)

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
gypsyprincess94 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
That ending was amazing! :D
gypsyprincess94 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww! :D I love it!
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
that was nice. It was interesting to read a story where he wasn't exactly an a$$hole but she still wasn't interested at first.

I had a hard time visualizing how someone stands with their pelvis pointed at you. All I could picture was him standing in some ridiculous position where his lower half faced her, but his upper half was twisted toward the bar but wouldn't he want his face to face her direction, which leads me to thinking how is that different than just his entire body facing the person he's talking to.

ignore my ramblings. I'm tired.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I'd love to hear the two shot... :)

George
BlueEyedRedRoseBeast chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Enjoyed the to tell you that we have the same birthday only different years
hyacinthgirl18 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
that was actually both very informative and very cute. :) i never really stopped to analyze the meanings of my habits or actions, haha. :) thanks for soemthign cute and sweet to read! and if you wanted to expand into a ttwo-shot, i wouldn't object-i do wonder what different things mean during lemons though.
Happy Bells chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was beautiful! Ive read it twice! Definitely write more! :-)
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
you should really make this into a story, it's really good :D
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »