Reviews for Gesture Me Home
tlouise chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
PLEASE two shot? i love this.
lutzdiem chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
im loving it hard core

definetally a two-shot! :D :P

i love your stories your an awsome writer
Chalger chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Love it.
AlwaysTrueToYou chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aw. It's so swet. Totally love it.
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
LEMONY TWO SHOT! LEMONY TWO SHOT!
critiquo chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I'm completely honest when I say this is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read here in in the Twilight section.

This is the perfect example of "showing" and not "telling."

I fell in love with this part:

"One, his lips brushed delicately against mine, and then he hesitated a moment longer, giving me that extra second."

Love it when Edward hesitated. Haha

PS. Its better if you don't write a lemon. It will ruin the story.
Addicted2Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Okay I friggin love this story. A two-shot would be good but what I would really like is for this to be a full out story. And many people agree with me too. I loved the way how you described everything, and how you just write basically. I read a lot but I suck at writing- I can't get the emotions right. Please if you can make this into a full story. I would love to read more on this. OMG this is the longest review I've written.

Hope to read more,

T.S.
DennyRose chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Great work, please make another cap! Great Job!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I absolutely friggin' love this! Forget the two-shot, make it a story! I would totally love that! LoL

Melissa
sheynondoah chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This was AMAZING! I loved it! I think that if you wanted you could def. expand this into a really amazing story! But a two-shot would be exceptional as well!

You're an amazing writer and I loved this one shot!

Shey
tallgirl20 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
OMG! Teeny, your killing me. It should not be legal for you to write warm fuzzy moments like that! *tears in eyes* its not fair for us lonely single peps. It gives us completely unfair expectations towards men. Literally, you have ruined the majority of the male population for me.

I am always impressed by the details that you include in your work. Do you study phsciatraics (spelling!)? *shrug* It just intrigues me is all. I certianly would not have known what a shrug and tilt of the head meant especially if it meant something so important. Congrats for that.

Well, as always, I look foward with anticipation to all your work. I would be thrilled if you made it a two shot lemon... a) I love you lemons b) I love you writing c) I'm interested in these specific Bella and Edward moments. Each story you do with them is completely unique and facinating to read.

Thanks! loved it! Till next story!

Tg
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Such a cute story! I'd love to read the second part of it!
Avasmom chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Loved this! Please add to this would love that too.
Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
i loved this :)

and i of course would love if it turned into a sweet lemony two shot :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
All I can really say is wow. I have been reading fanfiction for close to a year now... and you happen to be the first author that I am ever sending a review to. There's lots of good stories on this site, but your ideas in this story are so unique that I really just couldn't help myself. I completely suck at writing, but I absolutely love to read. I also happen to be sick today so your story just happens to be my highlight of day, not saying much I know but still. Thank you for making this day better for me. I definitely need to check out your other stories. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the inspiration.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »