Reviews for Gesture Me Home
Caution.I.Bite chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Omg I loved it! It was too great how B kept getting all technical on all the gestures E would make, I love love love shit like that. Please please make this a 2 shot! :)
Munchichi chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Lemony shots are always welcome
Emma-Lynn chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
that was awesome! I love ho you made it seem as the though Edward was the vulnerable one, and Bella had the upper hand for once! Even if she was subonciously just as vulnerable to him as he was to her, it was cool to see Edward messing up and stuttering rather than the perfect Edward everyone is used to seeing! Adding it to my favorites! And I'd read the second shot if you wrote it!
lyndons angel of light chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
please please please please please please please write more!
princess1996 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
THIS IS GOOD!
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
lol yer homework's hard too but I'm moving houses tommorrow, starting exams monday doing homework tonight and have been studying and packing for a while, lol

The chaotic lives of a teenager as you know the thing every girl just loves to have comes right when you busy enough doing other stuff lol if you know what I mean (if you dont you can Pm me).

Great One shot, lol its such a cute story never would have expected it :)
Alinka chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I'd really love it if u could continue this.

I compliment your work..

Keep writing! n_n
jamie.baker68gmail.com chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Great start, write that lemon, lol. can't wait to read it when you do. Happy Writing.
twilightfreak5489 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
keep it a one shot
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow; I'd say that one-shot was wonderful. :D

I think it was actually helpful for Bella to know the gestures of someone who likes someone else - otherwise I wouldn't have known what they would've meant.

But, I found it sweet that Edward made room to apologize to Bella after all he did. I think it was just very romantic in the last bit of it, and I hope you have enough reviews:

I wouldn't mind reading a very Lemony chapter. ;D They deserve lots of love of a lemon.

Wishing you the best of luck,

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
Madam Scragz chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE! :)
flawless-lips chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
so totally want a lemony two-shot.

that was amazing.