Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, You Rule Our World
bells-mannequin chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
This is such a great, great story. I'm amazed by your writing style, your story line, your characterizations. I'm looking forward to more very much!
bananacupcakes chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
please update soon :)
notactiveee92 chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Ok, this story is amazing! I love it, it's so haunting! I've been reading it non stop for the past couple of hours and I couldn't put it down (not literally of course ;) I have to say I was a bit confused at first :S but I like how you didn't "tell us" everything from the beginning. The suspense! What does Lena mean? She's will have killed her parents? Can't wait to find out :D

I am really hoping for a happy ending here for the Basses... That they all end up safe, well except for Chuck and his fingers... But I'm not so sure that I'm going to get it. You scared the crap out of me with your warning... I thought he was going to rape Blair or abuse her or something... So to me it wasn't that bad to read because I was expecting something much worse... or maybe I'm just heartless.

Thank you for your update :) Can't wait to read more!

xoxo Ju
SailorPikaAngel chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
This chapter was incredibly haunting! Chuck and blair isn't mentioned much but their presence absolutely permeates every scene. I absolutely love Blair! She made her words count for so much and I would love to read a point of view from her side in the next chapter. I hate hate hate the kidnapper! His final words haunt me! I really hope that nothing bad will happen to them and I want to see the rescue attempt! Eagerly awaiting for more!
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Love this. Can't wait to read more. Hope to be able to read more soon. So hope you update this and your other stories soon please.
mary8mary chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Things are getting exciting ) I love this story! Please continue even if not a lot of readers are feeling generous with their reviews. It really is a beautifully written story )
Carolina chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
I have read this story non stop for the last two hours, shit, even if it is holy thursday i'm doing late homework, and there you are, there is this story, completly out of the mind, excellent if i dare say, the most belivable future gossip girl, boy, Magdalena, Augustus and Viviana, hahaha, wonder how the hell Blair and Chuck agreed on the names,but, really i thhink i'm babling because the amazement is just overhelming me, Lena is what you'd expect of a daughter of them, just she is a Bass. same as Augi! Eric, i loooove him, just the greatest little brother/uncle of all. Carter, wow, i was surprised at first, but, i guess i got used to him, to him being the one how stands being the shodow in the All Serena's life. i'm kinda sorry for her, thought her braver, you see, Nate, he, Why did he left? why? i can't say i'm a fan of his rather dashing head, but, justa plain son of a bitch, never, one thing i have for granted was his loyalty and love for Chuck, don't know why i have the feeling he'll do something, something decicive, Harris is great, like the right hand of the basses, like a Dorota, only that he goes to protection, by the way, ¿who kidnapped Chuck and Blair? did they know it? or the plane crash was part of the plan? Can Eric rescue them? shit, i wish for a happy ending, not chessy, there's a big difference.

Best thing ever, the family, and the: "My father does not negotiate with terrorist" Oh God, is so damn sure they'll won't live, when Chuck is released...poor things.

by the way, ¿Did they kill the man that got Blair's throat? both of them?

i may have misread, i'm from Colombia, so i'm sos sorry for the mistakes i have made, some are really unintended, some are for the typing, cuz i'm excited and writing really fast not looking very well where my fingers go, so.. yes, back to the poit,

plainly great, i adore them, i adore this story.

like i said, i can't imagine an ending without the family reunited.

See ya soon, rather read you soon, i hope.

Carolina.
wrighthangal chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
I missed this story..lol.

Ok so it is now progressing forward...I love it.
music-kid3 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
wow I just read all 6 chapters and this story is very good. It's well-written and the suspense is easily felt. I hope you keep writing and update soon :)

- Aryn
Jess chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
I just started reading this and though it was a little confusing at first, I think it's actually kind of cool how you chose to release little bits of info chapter by chapter. Makes things more interesting that way.

I'm really intrigued by what happened to CB and NS's past. Can't wait to find out more

Update soon!
somebetterwords chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Whenever I read about the Bass children, I can't help but picture the Baudelaires, and Viv's cry of "Loop-loop!" only cemented that. I have an itty bitty little request, though: could you try using some line breakers? When you switch from an Eric scene to a Auggie scene, for example, I have no idea what's going on and I have to reread to figure out you've changed characters. Also, Nate is a butthead and I'm extremely proud of Carter, Serena, Blair, and Chuck for being better parents than theirs ever were. Eleanor was great, and the line "I love /you/, I tolerate /it/" was golden. I adore Eric. I feel bad knowing that this story probably won't be having a happy ending. :(
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Please update soon :)
ilovepez chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
I just read the whole thing, and it was amazing. THe charaterisation and I have chills reading some of the sections. YOu really can imagine how amazing Chuck and Blair are as parents and their kids sound fantastic.
Wendy Brune chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Wow! To be honest, I don't know much about Gossip Girl, but I really enjoyed this story. You have such a wonderful way with words, it's almost poetic. Your dialogue is also very believable.

I'm very interested in seeing where this goes next. Wonderful work so far!
lucasta chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
I'm looking forward to seeing more of what's going on in the characters minds.