Reviews for Irrefutable Truths
AmazingGrace2017 chapter 9 . 2/8
Really happy you have a finished long Logan/rogue fic! Loved this, sweet, and rather saucy!
Uberbitch16 chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Loved finding a full length finished Logan and rogue fic from you. This is gorgeous. And sexy, and so so satisfying. You rule!
Thequickanddirty chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
So glad I found this after reading unlikely bedfellows.. (Which I'm still praying will one day be continued) this fic is just how I like my Logan & rogue (minus the Logan and Jean kiss which I can do without,but it was for s good cause!) sweet and incredibly steamy, will be reading this over and over again!
thisawkwardgame chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Too bad I can't favourite this more than once! I love this, great storyline, great drama, great romance, fantastic smut *melts into a happy puddle of goo*...
Daisiesofthegalaxy chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Aww, Logan can totally go two or three times a day with rogue, hehe. After unlikely bedfellows..., it's good to see a story with a satisfying payoff for Logan and rogue (seriously I've never been so upset at an unfinished story, lol) really sweet, and so SO hawt! :) x
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Just a fantastic story. And the final smut scene? Gotta be in my top five Logan and rogue best smut scenes. And there are a LOT of good ones!
Shakinginboots chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
This is really something special, and goes to the top of my favorite rogan fanfics. That last chapter...aren't words enough!
Roganette chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
One of the sexiest stories I've ever read. Brilliant!
AsgardsValkyrie chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Loved this story
ChrissyR1979 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Hot stuff! This story was brilliant. I would love to read some more of your work x x
DarkMoon2222 chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Loved it!
Loved it chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Very realistic and funny. Your ending was very funny. I loced your smut scenes and made me feel like I was there.
Thanks for the story.
Killin-time chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Wow, incredible fic! Definately one to read over and over again! Even if the last chapter smut makes me feel all clammy and feel like passing out (might need to read with a glass of wine next to me next time)!
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Phew. Beastly (;
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
wow you're so wonderful for writing this! this goes to my faves! great job and... more pl-ease!