Reviews for Wildflowers
Beautiful! So full of emotions... Fear and love. Thank you for making the love was stronger:)
Hannahble chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
ahhhhh I LOVED it. It was so sweet and honest... ahhhhhh -heart melting- Curse you for making me so unbearably happy and fluffy! :) My favorite part was the vows, though the sex was hot too :3
AudioSafari chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Very nice. I give this five stars. :3
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
-sniffle-Oh my wow! This is just too sweet! I thought that Roxas didn't want to marry Axel because he wasn't in love with him anymore, but then I thought about the summary and was all like; "Nah. That can't be it!" So I read further! And Roxas was just thinking about Axel's safety! AWW! I sniffled there!And they still get married but they do their own vow's and "I do"'s! That was just too sweet! This whole thing is just awesome and... OH!-cries-
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Axel was born to be on top of Roxas. Oh wow, that was so wrong in so many ways. It's your fics fault, so hot! Loved it!
terra hotaru chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
ah! it's your FIC again! I'm reading your fic again! -ish a happy fangirl right now- I so love you! so so much! 3 x3 It's been a while since I read and how happy I am to click on your fic again... though I don't know. x3 since from what I gather your account is by three persons or..something?

Anwyay. I love the fic. 3 so beautiful! though I do wonder what it meant at the beginning though. Why did Roxas afraid of Axel's safety? Did someone try to kill Axel because of their relationship? ... Who is Roxas? x3

hehe. I love this fic. x3 the lemon is great. heheh... heh.

Well, I don't know what else to say. Thank you for writing the fic. x3 Such a great read!

Love.
Tekko chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aw! Wow, this is short, sweet and really deep. My heart ached when they exchanged their vows and - wow. Powerful piece, really. I can't get over how awesome this is *_* Bravo! And thank you for this3

Tekko
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Seriously, adorable.

I loved it.

Aha, :)

x
SimplyWaitingForYou chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
It was beautiful and I hope you do not change it later. I like it the way it is. (But it's your story, I have no say) I really enjoyed it. I love obvious symbolism and good grammar usage. (I can be a grammar Nazi at times.) And your story had both which I am happy for, and the intimate scene at the end was perfect and sweet. Nice job. _
ninfreak chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
"With the squirrels as our witness." X3 omg that line won me over. this is cute!