Reviews for The Birds and the Bees
Astrophel Thracius chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
It was the greeks :) I think they were also the ones who painted their kinky stuff in vases and plates xD...Imagine if aang finds those somewhere...say, under zuko's bed LOL.
YanderaLee chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
best line from the whole thing

"I love you, too." There was silence. "Can we sex tomorrow?"

"ARGH!"

The whole thing was adorable, but that right there made my day LIKE A BOSS ! Sorry watching too many PewDiePie vids I:D
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That's hilarious!
DayMoon89 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahah that was super funny Aang is soo cute when he gets excited about mature things that he shouldn't probably be excited about. That was super funny but great at the same time.
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
so...so cute XD adorable!
boothandboneslove chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
You like criminal minds, and you like avatar the last airbender. Yay now I'm not the only one who loves both. Anyway I really enjoyed this story.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Yes It Was The Greeks. Err, If You Knew Me You Would Probebly Aks Why 'I', The Kween Of Innocence, Knew That, But Your Not, TeeHee. I Like The Other Version, But I Also Like This One.

YYWKMN.
Danisha chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
HAHAHAHAAHAH!LOL! I remember wen my little nepwu ask me wat was "sex", and you know wat I said"...Go ask Gammie!" I did not have a idea of were to start and wat to say to him! so I let the grown up tell him the birds and the bee"s!

I like this story! good job!
reniRCx chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That is the funniest thing I have read in AGES. It's practically crack but you still manage to keep them in character. Very nicely done.
chicken wang chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
L O L! I luv u. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. And it was the greeks that thought that.
peaceloveswim chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
bahaha thats great master of all things innocent angelic an naivee lol. and i love criminal minds!
Krissy chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
"Yay! We're going to sex!"

Rotflmfao, i freakin LOVED it! Aang is sooo cute! I love how he can't use the word right. It was super funny and I think you got them very in character. It was all very believable. I don't think I ever got the sex talk from anyone in school...I just learned everything I know from slash lol. See, that's what happens when you give a teenage girl a computer and she has innattentive parents...
Fluffydidit chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
-Snicker- Aang's so cute! I kind of feel bad for Zhuko though because Aang keeps asking, but doesn't really know what he's asking for! XD
youcantcatchmeimdead chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aang, oh you! He's so adorable!
do you need to know chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i have no fucking clue as to why i am reading this... thats what happens when i get bored... just cause the person thats wrights 'the ninja the blurr and the bumblebee' (not in that order so don't kill me) didn't up-fucking-date after like, 4 or 5 months... i get angry when i'm bored... deal with it...