Reviews for Requiem Emotions
OntheRun246 chapter 3 . 7/21
I think rule 12 is Gibbs' guideline rule. Did you see the episode where Lt. Mann, Jenny, and his third ex-wife where all at NCIS with Gibbs? I think the episode was called "Ex-File." It was hilarious.
great read
Athena Silverwolf chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
hehehehe i like! i'm really enjoying how you keep their personalities so close to their characters...some people change that and i hate it so thank you!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
That was so sweet. I love this episode, and enjoy reading all the 'continuations' that poeple write. You did a great job with this, and God bless you too. 10/10
The Dream Guardian chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Good job, love the father son interactions. Also love you take on Gibb death experince. When were dying we think of thing we should due but if we don't die, we go right back to the way thing were. Human nature, I guess.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Aw, glad Gibbs fianlly Tony told what he needed to ending, loved your story. :)
luvmytony chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
awesome! I really enjoy this chapter. Gibbs definately needs to do this for Tony on the show. You can see he craves Gibb's approval more than anything and thinks of Gibbs as his substitute father. Thanks for writing this story.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Another good chapter! I'm glad Gibbs finally managed to bring himself to tell Tony how he feels & to say thank you!
NCIS-'Tiva4ever chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
WOW! I love how you ended it! GREAT STORY! Keep up the good writing and I hope that you write somemore stories soon.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
That was awesome!
BritMum chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
Nicely done. I can see Gibbs being that way, Tony too.
zats chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
Just read your story and enjoyed it very much. It's like Abby said...Tony is a goof on the outside and a rock on the inside. Throw in his background and you hit it.
jaimee01 chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
sequel? please, one where he dates ziva?

good story

glad that gibbs told tony
NCIS-'Tiva4ever chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Wow I really like where this story is going. There are times in the show that I feel Tony does deserve a lot more credit then he gets. Gibbs needs to open up and just tell people how he feels about them.. Hope there talk turns out to be a good one.
newgal chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Can't wait for the heart to heart.