Reviews for Bout Bloody Well Time
Gabriela River chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Loved the ending with Jenks' kids. Great job.
Firefly8762 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Minachan: Mina loves the ending with thoughts from Jenks and his kids. Humor is always a good thing to end a story on.

Plagnister: *snickers* Admit it, that's not the part that you are stuck on.
ryoko chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I freaking loved this story! I just loved it. The end was so funny. lol. I loved Rachel's reactions and lack of self control in this. You did an amazing job. :D
justme chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oh my, awesome sequel!

Thanks )
depaul7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Finally found your story and so happy I did! I loved how you wrote Rachel's reaction to finding Ivy and Skimmer in the kitchen. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story and hope you write some more Rachel/Ivy in the near future!
AlyssC01 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wonderful read, thank you very much!
Khaleda chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That was bloody brilliant.
Palistus chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very good, even somehow better than the one I read first! your stories make my day when I read them, keep up the good work!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I absolutely love this story. Poor Jenks though. I just loved it, especially the part with the Brimstone cookies, apparently she only needed the proper motivation.

-Kate
morte206 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I loved this. Just read this and the previous and have to say that I totally get Rachel's utter horror at the sacrilage of he kitchen. Lord I shudder at the memory but have also spent a delightful half hour howling with laughter. And poor Jenks... Yeah I feel for Jenks the scene took me back to an afternoon when I was babysitting for a friend and took the kid to McDs for lunch. We sit down just as drag queen walks in and in a moment reminiscent of E F Hutton she asks at the top of her lungs "Whats a transvestite?"

The earth couldn't open up fast or wide enough.

Thank you so much for such delightful memories and a much needed laugh.
liatortilla chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i love this story its so violent, hot, and sexy. and who doesnt like so see jenks fluster, tiring to tell his childern what ivy and rachel where doing. i really would love to this story keep going.

-lia
honestus in aeternum chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
fantastic end to a great story well done and thank you for writing it :)
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great job !
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Loved the story.

I found this part hilarious: “Oh knock it off the vampire thing isn’t going to scare me away this time.” I snapped but all she did was raise an eyebrow at me, which only frustrated me further since I couldn’t do it back.

I can relate to Rachel b/c I hate the fact that I can't raise my eyebrows either.

Will you be writing more Rachel and Ivy stories?
annde28 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Awesome, awesome story. I loved the emotion of Rachel, and especially loved the ending with Jenks and kids! Too funny! Like Jenks said, it's about time. Great work! :)