Reviews for Play
lunar and solar girl chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Its awesome! Loved that you made tsuna a female! update soon!
VongolaJuudaimeHime chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Good Start! Keep it up! :)
Androgynous-Heron chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
awww, i wanted genbu... oh well.

Tsuna, I feel pity to you, I mean how come this is a normal life? what kind of messed up wish is that?

in other words awesome.
Shinkei Kajuen chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh!

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah~! XDDDDDD I love your plot very much! XD you're a genius! :D

waaaa~! I wonder under what constellation would he belong... XD but I think he's to the yellow one... .

well, I love how you changed Tsuna's gender since only females could be the vessels... LOL XD

I wanna see either hibari or mukuro mixed... LOL I just wanted to because I want femTsuna be paired to them... XD
Maho No Ryoiki chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I like it, it was suprising too. Glad I looked it up
LilyMoonstone chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
So he's the Priest/Priestess of the Yellow Dragon? Let Goku go! His attacks are interesting n he's protective/prosessive of Tsuna.
RiCa1826 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Please update sooner, I like the story :DD
Silken Moon chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
oh wow... this is so epic...-ally Hilarious! Can't wait for your next update oh yeah is the poll still going... if it is i voted for Yamamoto to be brought into the book...
13animenurd13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
EEEEEEEEEEEEK!~ AWESOME!~ MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE UPDATE THIS! THIS IS SOOO COOL!~ LOL XD POOR TSUNA! HE NEVER GETS A BREAK!~ OLO LOL XD!~ MORE MROE MORE!~ UPDATE ASAP OR ILL SICK MY VERY HUNGRY EVIL KAWAI TUBBY(CAT) O HELL ON U!~ SICK UM KITTY!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
E. B. and... Uh...

All of them! XD

The Vongola should be his hachiyou- erp, sorry, I meant his warriors, lol! XP

Got it mixed up with Haruka Naru Toki No Naka De.

Haha!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Lol, update please~! XD
noomu-chan chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
please update soon it's getting to a point i want to read more even though there are only 2 chapters but PLEASE UPDATE~! btw it's interesting C:
hellzboy chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
..this is new.. hahaha what a cool crossover~! this is a first...

hmm... i vote for hibari to be there~! 1827 rules! XD hehehe..

is reborn jealous? that would be cute! hahaha hmm.. and tsuna being a girl there would be really interesting! hahaha update soon! i'll be looking forward to it~!
CrisscrossAnime chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
LOL~~! So Tsuna's gonna have another 7 (maybe less...) bishies on top of the 6 guardians he already has? *rolls on floor laughing*

I wonder how Gokudera is gonna take the fact that he is unable to protect his precious Jyuudaime cause Tsuna's in a book... xDD

Please update soon!
x.Yuee.x chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
YAY! You updated! MAN! I feel so happy! :DD I'm seriously squealing in my room and resisting the urge to bounce in my bed since my laptop will suffer the consecuenses xD (sp?)

Honestly! This is so god! :D Tsuna isn't the mistress, and it's even MORE enjoying and funny! :D TATSUKI! I want to see him *stares at you* Will there be some pairings with Tsuna? *narrows eyes* I hope there is *threatening aura behind her*

Lol I'm joking! ...ok... it's half serious and half joking...

AWESOME! Tsuna is a GIRL! :D YAY! I cannot type to you about how happy I am about the fact! xD When I read "miss" for the first time, I was like "OMG! HE'S a SHE!" and thus started the squealing after I calmed down

Hyu~ Is the great Reborn jealous? *grins mischievously* THE Reborn?

Quote:

Enjoying it until he read a part where he felt his heart clenched.

End Quote.

It HAS to mean something right? *smirks*

Thanks for the update! :D I feel so happy! Damn, I really can't wait for next chapter!