Reviews for Irony
Piper012003 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Love it! Please write more!
Mob Princess chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I hate that the writer's didn't do what SJB did. Cause I would hate to deal with my fav character leaving. I just hope they change her exit story, and just say she's getting a recast.
CGandJaz chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
great job.
polka dots are underestimated chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
. .DANG IT!

This is by far the best Claudia fic that you have written so far (in my opinion). Not only was the plot-line touching, you wrote it really well...Too well. I seriously don't want her to die. Where did you here she was going to die/ leave the show? If SJB leaves then they probably won't bring her back for a 3rd time so that really sucks. I kinda figures it would happen but Claudia is one of the main reasons I like GH. She is by far my favorite character EVER and SJB is my new fave actress. I think a lot of people will be more than pissed off if she dies.

Anyway, on a happier note, you're a really great writer. I can't believe you're only in high school!

Keep writing!

-polka_dots_are_underestimated
Piper012003 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I'm so sad that she's leaving. They should bring her back as Carly and get rid of this one...
ClausonFan4lyfe chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I really liked this and I was so disappointed when I heard that Sarah Joy Brown was leaving General Hospital. This brought tears to my eyes. Thanks, it gave me closure too. I hope you don't stop writing Clauson/Slaudia stories just cause she's leaving. I won't. Thanks so much. I ahve enjoyed all of your Clauson stories and will continue to read them if you continue to write them, as I hope you will with mine. Loved this!
Mob Princess chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I just can't believe that the writer's may kill her off. It would be to wrong...