Reviews for For the Love of Nargles Part IV
CaptKJanewayOakenshield chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh yes. Finally some one on one action with each of our lovely marauders! I had wondered if we were going to get that! This installment was absolute perfection. I love how the emotions are sneaking in with all the lemony goodness!

*sniffles*
Now I want my own marauders. :'(
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
"Perhaps it's a Bogart. Wasn't the house full of them when it was still headquarters?" "It was, but it isn't a Bogart," - "Perhaps it's a Boggart. Wasn't the house full of them when it was still headquarters?" "It was, but it isn't a Boggart,".
PhoenixCursed chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I've never seen anything wrong with those kind of relationships... but then again I was raised in a... very open minded family to say the least lol. Good story
Sweetheart in the corner chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Loved it as always and can't wait for the next chapter!
wickedlovely731 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i love your the mix of Sirius, Hermonie and Remus, and your serie its so funny, the scratching sound its so funny, because it always happend on the worst moments lol, please upgrade soon, cant wait for PART V... keep up the awesome job
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wonderful! Why didn't she just leave sooner? I love when Ginny sticks up for Hermione too!
Wildflower082 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
LOVED IT! Well done!
EmmaWatsonFan09 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I absolutely love this story. I never thought about having Hermione with Sirius and Remus. I've read several Remus/Sirius slash, but throwing Hermione in is incredible. I hope this isn't the end of this story, I would love to see how everything works out.
siriuslives394 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Fantastic job. The 'den of iniquity' line made me laugh for a good five minutes.
Virgil Chadwick chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This series gets better as it goes on, the plot thickens monumentally.. In my mind at least. This was just a fun chapter (er... installment?)

"Really? How extraordinarily stupid of them."

"Peter Pan on ice skates."

"I've never heard of such a beast."

Fred and George's explanation of the fly story was funny, especially Sirius's Hippogriff comment.

10/10
Kristi Buchanan chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I'm in love with this series. So cute. Can't wait for the next one.
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Please, IF we enjoyed it? Who WOULDN'T enjoy it? Fav lines:

Unfortunately, someone had failed to inform Mrs. Weasley that he was gayer than Peter Pan on ice skates.

“She would have never entered into such an agreement if she hadn’t moved into your…your…your den of iniquity!” shouted.

HI-larious, as always, and a bit sweeter, a bit deeper than the previous installments. And, of course, much love to Ginny, for being a badass.
MissPennyLockhart chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Loved it, can't wait for the next installment :)

- Miss Penny Lockhart
Kumomi chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
CUte ]
PompxPolaris chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Ah! This cannot be the second to last part! I love this little fic. It's adorable and naughty at all the right moments. I wish it didn't have to end. :/