Reviews for Phasing Moon
suhailashewolf chapter 36 . 11/21/2012
Heeeyyyyyy, omg, pleeeeeeaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzeee eeeeee, I know that it's like 2yrs to late, but do another where it picks up where this leaves off! Pretty please, for me, who would go to your book sighting if you were a famous writer! Omg, you are a good writer, but to be great, just let your own voice smoothe in with the melody of the book. Ok, we good?
suhailashewolf chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
Holy crap! That. Was. Awesome! You are a truly Amazing writer!
suhailashewolf chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Lala, lala, lala, laaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Du, du, du du du du
suhailashewolf chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
Quoting the movie... Ummm, can't remember the name, but anyway" This... Is... Awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Ps, unquote. Haha, lol
suhailashewolf chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Your great, don't worry about what others think. If they like you, that's freaking awesome, if not, they're idiots. Haha, lol.
suhailashewolf chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
Very good. It wood be cool if she had to break that promise. (One writer to another)
suhailashewolf chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Love love love love loooooooovvvvvvvvveeeee
suhailashewolf chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, love the ending!
suhailashewolf chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Omg, it's gets better by the second, sorry I haven't posted on the other chapters, sometimes I can be VERY forgetful. Haha, lol, I love this book!
suhailashewolf chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
You are the best writer I have ever read
sindhura chapter 18 . 5/12/2012
wow! this story is just awesome. its the one of the best fics i've ever read! its amazing
sindhura chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
edward calling jacob puppy is soooo cute! nice chapter
savvyone chapter 36 . 2/29/2012
This was by far one of the best Jake and Nessie stories I have read. The plot was fabulous and the characters were fantastic. It's an excellently written story.
Angel6827 chapter 36 . 7/17/2011
Im so very sorry that you have stopped writing, I have been enjoying this story immensely. You have a wonderful idea, and I'm sure we would all enjoy it if you picked up where you left off!
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 36 . 6/26/2011
Ooh I so love this story, I read it all in two days. I was wondering if it is finished or what? It has been almost a year since you last update. Please continue it; Please?