Reviews for Iron Heart
Tiny Cherie chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
aww :D
The Random Artist chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Saibara fics are hard to come by, but I've gotta say; this one is probably my favorite one. :"D Nice and simple; just the way I like it.
Mage the Observer chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Good luck in the contest!
honeybun57 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
An interesting take on the young blacksmith. It's good to delve into peoples background that way.
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I think you did a wonderful job, dearie! It was very simple; to the point without dragging out every single last detail of their lives together. I liked how you wrote it going from Gray being a small boy, to a young man, to an adult; it was different. Not bad differet (not at all), I thought it was great! Keep up the great work, as usual, dearie!
Pyro Raptor77 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I think you did fine. :D I actually liked this a lot, the structure and the word choices and everything. Loved it!
Jean Cooper chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I agree that Saibara gives Gray a lot of his smex appeal on some weird messed up way. I think its a great version of them over the years, and it seems slightly fluffy at the end, a little bitter sweet about aging, and yet things haven't changed all that much either. Love the open ending ;)
Shimmerleaf chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter :D I love Gray's reaction when Popuri walks in. A nice awkward moment.
Jean Cooper chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
A lovely awkward and yet heart touching moment. It was like...the closest thing those two have probably ever came to a Kodak moment. Kudos for that. I look forward to the next installment
chocobo86 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Your story is really interesting...plz update soon
Pyro Raptor77 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Haha, loved the ending. lol. This is a really good story. I like how you explained the start of the relationship with Gray and his grandfather; it's something that no one ever really writes about. It also explains his hate of turnips... haha...

Anyway, great job. :D
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is really good I've always wondered how Gray went to be with Saibara.
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Oh my goddess, this is brilliant! No one has ever thought of how Gray came to Saibara, and just assumed it was always that way. I'm so glad you're writing this; it's interesting and involves a character that most (if not, almost all) fangirls of Harvest Moon love (if I'm not clear, it's Gray). Please write more soon!
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
oh yes. I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Loving it so far. Saibara has the mad parenting skills that most would love to have XD

Kudos for that. Sucks about the unwashed greens though DX