Reviews for The Haunting of Seguin Island
nekkis chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
wow i literally have goosebumps! really good written, and seriously, i think you should continue this story, even though it was originally made as an oneshot :) def a fav!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
A great story. Very well written.
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Very cool story! I loved the ghost story and how you had Edward and Bella as the characters in it. I also loved how quickly Jasper took to Alice and how content and caring he was with her. They make such an awesome couple!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Love it! I love Mary Alice and Jasper. I love the ghost story. Scary.

Xela
MakeMeWantToKeepOnReading chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i was very cute :] i havent read very many jasper/ alice stories but i like this one!
Alice Hale Brandon chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Awesome...i love it:)
Horsegal93 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Absalutly wonderful story, would love it to be continued, it has plenty of potentional.

Horsegal93
DaniUberAlles chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
What I wouldn't give to be trapped on an island all winter with Jasper Whitlock.

Great story. Now I'm curious about this lighthouse and must go read about it.
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Nicely done, though I did suspect that Jasper was the ghost. Thank you for sharing!
kyrandiana chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Tis a good story I have heard it b4 on tv on one of those haunted places in America shows perfect for this time of year
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I loved it. Your Jasper was very well written, and the idea of him as a lighthouse keeper works for me. The way you wove Edward & Bella as the characters of the ghost story was intriguing as well. Great work!
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
*le sigh...* sweet... thought it might end with either Alice or Jasper actually being ghosts... *wink*
deleteteled chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
oh love it. you should continue it into a story!
ahizelm chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Note to self: Do not go to Seguin Island.

This was interesting, lovely. Quite interesting. It's rather disturbing as well, so good on your for communicating that.

Caiti Cat chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
NO! why'd you end it like that? awesome story... but seriously!