Reviews for Of Desire and the Status Quo
Great story!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
cfccfc chapter 39 . 3/29/2016
Heartwrenchingly beautiful. Well done. Thank you so much for sharing.
The best guest chapter 39 . 11/18/2015
I am crying right now. Tears are streaming down my face. This was so good, I can't even describe it. I don't cry at a lot of things, but this, this just made my list of top ten stories that made me cry even when I'm not sleep deprived. If you are not a professional writer, you should be. I would read your books.
ForsakenMemories8650 chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
I'm so sad this is over! I think you ended this very well even if it was sad. I find it interesting that I have only recently found this story considering Dark Angel is the TV show that brought me to in the first place sooo many years ago. Since then I have obviously read many other things but I still managed to find my way back here :) I'm surprised how well I liked a story that didn't really include romantic relationships. It was well written. Thanks for the great story, I really enjoyed it :)
AJ Granger chapter 39 . 9/13/2015
Interesting story. I should have reviewed more. I like it mostly. A little upset that Dean kills himself, even if it is in the process of saving others. The funeral scene was great till the end, but I was kind of hoping for Alec to follow Max's advice in terms of his question to Max. The thing with the gun, and talking about work to do, didn't really fit well (other than I suppose your attempt to make Alec more like Dean).

You write well, and I like the way you handled the characters. Great scenes and dialogue, and it was a nice adventure.
reader50 chapter 39 . 8/29/2015
Whoa, that had me crying. You are a cruel, cruel, person. Loved it!
My only complaint is that you left me hanging on Zero (I wish Dean had given him the nickname Z) and Sketchy. Kudos to you.
reader50 chapter 33 . 8/29/2015
You are EVIL! Killing off Sam so soon after Dean finds him, that's just mean!
So far I have really gotten into reading the story, it's very good. I never cared much for Logan so I'm glad he wasn't mentioned much. I do like Zero and wish you had written in more of him, plus you got me curious about what happened to him and his unit in Canada. I'm still wondering what was going on with Scetchy and the picture holder.
Kudos to you.
Kill The Switches chapter 39 . 8/6/2015
Ouch. My fucking heart. Hats off, man.
JamieRose89 chapter 39 . 5/21/2015
Holy frack this ending made me cry so much(really the last two chapters)! Amazing story!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 39 . 2/25/2015
love it
kezztip chapter 39 . 7/1/2014
That was an incredibly well written crossover. I have been reading this story compulsively since I found it. Great work.
MsSwirnieta chapter 39 . 6/27/2014
i don't have words to express how much i love it. thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/20/2014
This was beautifully written I cried at the end this is awesome man just amzing . heaven end it was awesome totally worth it :'( o gosh im bawling now :'0 :'(
gediel chapter 39 . 6/12/2014
Sooooo...*Phasing back and forth* he"s dead.
After escaping hell, encountering his clone, driving for who knows how long, finding sam, seeing sam killed, going off to the deep end, recovering, saving TC
YOU FREAKING KILLED HIM!
How could you be so heartless?*Sobs heavily*
But I could understansd the psych benieth it* Sniffles*
I have seen his Death coming miles away. The word Tragedy in your genre is a good clue. I figured someone would die but i was hoping its not Dean.
Anywho while I think Dean's Death is still a bummer, your fanfiction is still coming. its one of those heart retching stories were how many times it breaks your heart you still read it because of its beauty and wonderful elements