Reviews for Dormant
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Lovely story. B/G at its best. I'm going to have to check the rest of your stories to see if you continued writing this universe-it's lovely!
I Don't Mind chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
'Dear Lord', can't believe I miss that story. I know it's an old one and you certainly prefer to be reviewed on newest fanfics, but still, it was really good. Actually it might even be great.

Thank you again for those peaceful moments you offer us by sharing your stories.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was simply GREAT I really liked it, Giles has his own homing beacon...LOL

THANKS:"D
Ledgerwood chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wonderful. I loved all of the little subtleties, especially the slightly hidden ones, and the wonderful honesty with which it flowed. I'm so excited for their travels in a new land (and hopefully more sweaty nights despite the cold climate) :) Superb, as ever.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
What a fantastic story. Love the subtle way you weave in canon facts and your own creative twists. Everything, down to the detail of the washing clothes, seem so real and authentic. Really could see this as a tv episode.

Again, love the complex relationship you've built between Giles and Buffy.

Great work as always.

-Q
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was a fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading it! I wish you would do a sequal and write about once they get to the new hellmouth, but if not, I liked what you did write. Thank you for writing! :D
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I read this completely through and then went back and read it again for the pure pleasure of it. It's AU and yet completely believable, both Buffy & Giles in character, and the descriptive language made the locations come alive in a way that I quite envy. Another wonderful story: it was entirely complete as it is and left me wholly satisfied but somehow craving more.
goodolrupes chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I am, here and now, shamelessly demanding more... I LOVE this plot line and I think you'd be brilliant in writing it.

Please? With lots of love on top...?
Taylor-V chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
DAMN! THAT WAS SO COOL! I LOVED IT!

you should totally continue with it... D
mmooch chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
M, I like this story. Very interesting change to canon, yet very believable. I really hope you do a sequel to it.
eligin chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
new favorite story, loved the build up and the awareness of each other, i really hope you continue
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Cute. Xander. Told her how sorry he was. When she told him what happen. Buffy loved xander willow and her mother. She could not be happy if they were not in her life. Buffy shoud call them. What she doing is just wrong. I like buffy. But. She blames them for her mistake. Good story. I want a part 2
toastbox chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Just wonderful! Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Great work :)