Reviews for Dusk and Scars
Kurai Ummei chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Origins chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Are you a time traveller who knew about the 3ds title, or are you the person who named the game
Takioki chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Am I the only one that laughed about the fact that the ending predicted the name of the new Zelda game?

Anyways, great story, I loved it.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Damn, Link! You sounded disappointed when you found out you weren't sharing the same room as Mids!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Sappy, but nice.
Ellorgaest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
That was beautiful, engaging, descriptive, and absolutely fantastically written. You created the atmosphere so well, and everyone was so in-character. I could really picture this happening. Very absorbing! Please write more fanfiction in the future. Or just write in general, because you, my friend, have a gift.
Azarune chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I can't believe I didn't find this story before. I absolutely love it. I am a sap for romance and happy endings, ! Best wishes,
neondemon chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I absolutely loved this! Link and Midna's relationship was bery well written; you made Midna seem mature and beautiful and all those things, but kept some of her impish qualities there, which I loved. Great amount of refences to the game, and awesome description - you've done well with this one!
dongaro chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Enjoyable short story. I've always liked Midna and Link stories. She's difinitly my favorite companion for link, much better than those faries.

It was a nice relaxing read that fullfilled my expectations. Thankyou for writign it.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
This was quite cute. Your re imagining of the twili world and how Link might fit into it was well done, and you managed to preserve an edge of Midna's spunk.

Thanks for a good read!
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
i remember reading this a long time ago. i loved it even to this day. great story. it REALLY needs a sequel, or a least a side story that tells about what happened to all of link's friends after he left. please?
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Sap, yes, but such wonderful sap. And sap is certainly better than scrap (the canon ending). I like the way you told the individual stories from within the balcony scene. You probably could have kept things going even longer, had you put off the final chapter, but don't mistake my meaning; this was great! I just wish it had lasted longer, like I do with every really good story.
BlueLucied chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I was rather impressed by the story, there are too few of these kinds where Link and Midna end up happy. Don't call it sappy!
freakyanimegal chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
It may have been absolute sap but my inner fangirl is still squealing. A little guilty pleasure writing is okay every now and then you know, no shame in it. That aside it was still very well written and that serious, dark tone to it that you're so good at. So even if it was sap, it was still a good piece of literature. :) I'm faving you.

I actually am guilty of writing some second-gen shitficts when I was younger ' But as of late I tried to rectify that with one fanfic I'm writing, where it's second generation but the focus is on the main character's role as a father trying to protect his family. But then you didn't ask about that so I guess I'll shut up now.

Anyway, loved it.
racer437 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
This is a very well written story. Just the detail and view points in it blend perfectly I really hope you continue to write. And enjoy the reviews that are positive

Racer437, Out