Reviews for The FStop
MiniLover chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
This story was freakin awesome! I laughed, I cried! Lol but I Seriously did! You really are an amazing writer! Super talented! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Who wouldn't love a double dose of that man! No complaints from me!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
bahaha..
tanseynz chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
God almighty she's a bitch, and both he and Pam are fools. letting her talk to them like that. A pity because the theme is great!
tanseynz chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Poor widdle Sookie. She behaved like a rude spoiled brat then calls other women sluts because they've got someone she made clear she was underwhelmed by. As Bart would say, 'DUH!'.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
A question. Why exactly is she so rude to Eric? Pam has said way worse and Sookie appears to be quite polite to her in comparison.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I can understand why she thinks it's a con, given Pam's teasing earlier plus Sookie having no idea Eric even knows Pam let alone being involved in the gallery. Good for her being acerbic then hanging up on him!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Great start!
sakshi.chopra chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Hello...I just found your story :)...The friends song had me in splits and I am still laughing after half an hour of reading it out and singing it to myself :D so I just had to write this review ... Amazing LOLZ
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
Thanks for sharing this story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
I think Eric was crappy to try to hook up with ho-workers with Sookie around, but I also think she is being way too hard on him about that. They weren't on a date or anything.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Wowzers, Sookie's kind of a judgmental puta huh?
MatingInspires chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Am I missing the sequel?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Ha ha love it especially last chapter
MayaStormborn chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
HAHA! This was brilliant I can't wait to read more!